I stayed just one night here in Transit. It is a beautiful property 15-20 mins from the Colombo airport. The grounds are lush, quiet and when I return I could easily spend a couple of days relaxing here. I stayed in a garden room with a huge wet area bathroom and private outdoors seating. Loved it, Oozes style and comfort !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wallawwa was once the country estate of the head chieftan of Galle. It is now home to The Wallawwa, Sri Lanka's first and only boutique airport hotel. Perfectly situated and designed to welcome weary travelers in style and seclusion. Just 15 minutes from Colombo airport and within touching distance of Colombo, there is now no reason to take on long car journeys after arriving at the airport. Join us, sit back and relax at the Z spa or at the Verandah restaurant and start or finish your holiday in heavenly luxury. A 17 room private boutique hotel, restaurant, spa and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wallawwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wallawwa Hotel Kotugoda
- Wallawwa Hotel Colombo
- Wallawwa Boutique Hotel Colombo
- The Wallawwa Sri Lanka/Kotugoda