Nash Airport Hotel
$149
$128
$124
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Geneve Palexpo Aeroport(Le Grand Saconnex)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfree shuttleshort staythe busrental caran early flightlate arrivalone night stayfree travel cardpublic transportationgenevaarenarefrigeratortransitstopovermotormindowntown
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Arrivd sunday pm to a hot room, turned on Air con, errr not working. 35 degrees outside, hot inside.
called reception, nice lady moved us to a new room, Air con? no chance.
Called reception and they informed us the maintenace will fix it tomorrow(tues)
Tues pm return to hotel , not fixed.
Wed am spoke to reception, Guy at desk said everyones complaining and manager is dismissing.

Dont get me wrong, the hotel itself is fine, but its impossible to sleep

DO NOT STAY HERE IN SUMMER

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2010

The room at the Nash Airport Hotel in Geneva was depressing. Tiny with an uncomfortable bed. The air-conditioning did not work well and the room was HOT. No desk, instead they had a vinyl covered barstool and a small counter. The wireless Internet, which was not free, did not work at all and I went to the Ramada across the street for Internet access. The restaurant in the lobby is dirty and ugly but charges prices that would buy a fancy dinner in most other cities. The people at the reception were incompetent and unfriendly.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone and I urge you to avoid this place like the plague.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
ManagerNash, Manager at Nash Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your review.
Thinks has changed in the hotel since 2010. Actually WIFI is for free and working very well. Restaurant price are moderate and quality is appreciated. Many of our guests use our services and feel just different of what you have experienced. Today you can find as well Free use of the fitness room, Free Shuttle Service to the airport, Free Bus Cards during all your stay, Free Internet Corner in the lobby and other advantages. We are really sorry when thinks went not well during your stay with us and appreciate to welcome you back at the hotel in the future.
Nash Airport Hotel

Reviewed May 8, 2010

I stayed here in April 2010 for business. Only stayed here 3 nights. The rooms are quite small. Nothing was free (gym, breakfast, internet). They let you store your luggage for several days if required. The decor in the hotel room is quite modern but the hotel is just so simple.
Check my other reviews regarding Suite Hotel and Ibis Airport too. I also stayed at these two places, and I would have to say that Suite was the best one in the Cointrin area.
There is a free shuttle from the airport so that's convenient. In summary, if you're here for a short business trip and want to be close to the airport its fine. Just don't expect anything fabulous. It's definitely not a holiday hotel. Strictly no frills.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ozTravelGirl
Reviewed January 25, 2010

My stay shares some of the disappointments of previous reviewers, though obviously the rooms have been updated recently - mine had new laminate flooring, air con and a card key entry system.
My bed was comfortable, and the hotel is very close to the airport but I didn't hear air traffic noise (though I was on the side facing away from the airport, overlooking a car park).
Breakfast was basic but not poor quality, no free internet access and the pay phone won't let you call freephone numbers (though the Ibis, 20 metres away, does). Threadbare carpets on the stairs (I suppose most people use the lift, I don't).
I paid CHF159 for my room for the night, which is about £100, including the breakfast. I would stay again, but only if I couldn't find cheaper locally.
The hotel advertises the fact that it has a gym on its website. Beware! It's CHF20 to use it!
I didn't eat in the hotel, but the prices for food on the menu I saw didn't seem too bad for Geneva.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank nivagh
Reviewed September 30, 2008

I just returned from this hotel -stayed there the night before my trip. I wanted a really nice comfortable hotel for the last night. I have to say this hotel really misrepresented what it offers.
The price was reasonable, it had an overall modern look, but the room was tiny, there was no refrigerator, or cups of any sort to even drink water from the sink. The shampoo and soap provided were half used(this has really never happened to me before- in a hotel of any # of stars). The sheets and towels were clean, there was warm water, but no bathtub- a 2x2ft shower area where you could stand and shower in. The TV was nice(small flat screen on the wall opposite to the bed), and it seems like they kept with a general tradition that hotels in switzerland tend to follow(one pillow per person). The decor was modern otherwise, white and red walls, and a deep brown head rest.
The front desk ppl were definitely friendly and we got a bus/train pass for the day with the room, we also got breakfast included which was with much fewer options that a few other places I have stayed in(eg no eggs - just croissants, cereal, and coffee).
Overall the experience was ok, but don't go by the pictures they show on the website or you'll be dissappointed.It seems like a lot of airlines have their staff stay here.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gugeebzung