As I write this review we are going on our third of seven nights here at this hotel. We are expat Americans who have been living in the Canton of Geneva for a little over 2 years. Now in process of moving home and thus the reason for our stay. We currently have our teenager and little dog in the suite with us. The room is a decent size, nice shower, fridge, tea kettle an good English movie line up. Also the free wifi works well throughout the hotel. You can easily access the bus into town, #10, or walk thru the mall when open to catch #14 or #18 trams that also go into Geneva. You can also catch trams just down and to the left as you exit hotel. car park is easy to use and there is a sign before you go up the stairs to hotel that you pay at the desk. if you are flying into Geneva before you exit customs use the machine for a FREE 90 minute transportation pass to hotel. Once at hotel you get free city wide ticket for all of zone 10 for ALL public transportation. The Balexert mall right across from the hotel has a Migros and Denner for inexpensive grocery etc...items. Denner is where you can get wine, beer, etc... The mall has restaurants but closes except on Thursday at 7:00pm, restaurants by movie theatre open. Sundays all stores closed and many restaurants except those by train station or airport (Migros grocery open). Plan your Sundays well or go over to France! Annecy great option. The lobby of hotel is relaxing with a desktop computer if needed. EVERYONE is right in previous posts... Don't pay for the breakfast unless included in your rate/deal. Worst I have seen. BUT for free in the lobby they put out free coffee, tea, and excellent croissants and chocolate bread. Go that way. Staff has been excellent. They are Swiss so they are not going to bury you with information. Ask them detailed questions and they are very helpful. I gave 4 stars because of the breakfast. Oh, and you can get more than one room key/elevator key. Just ask. Room temp has been fine, not stuffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior hotel located 5 minutes from the airport, opposite the Balexert shopping center. 86 Inviting air-conditioned and modular suites measuring 323 sq. Ft. (30 M²), including 14 Executive Suites. A friendly atmosphere and services available 24-hours: Boutique Gourmande, fitness center and private undercover car park. Accessible to people with reduced mobility. Free public transport for hotel guests. Free WIFI throughout the hotel and in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Geneve Hotel Cointrin
- Suitehotel Hotel Geneve
- Suitehotel Hotel Cointrin
- Novotel Suites Geneve Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland