My three friends and I stayed at the Suite Novotel and it was perfect for us! Rooms were spacious and super compfy, and had a microwave and fridge which was great. Geneva is expensive, so keeping some snacks in the mini-kitchen was helpful. The location is 10 minutes from the airport by bus, and 10 minutes to downtown by bus. There is a HUGE mall right across the street with restaurants and a great grocery store we went to every day.
The hotel staff was very friendly and gave us free 3-day public transportation passes. This was awesome to have, and saved us some money! Something I would recommend: go to the Tourist center downtown to get suggestions for restaurants and things to do. The hotel isn't the best for that because they want you to go to their restaurant, and don't really have an ideas for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior hotel located 5 minutes from the airport, opposite the Balexert shopping center. 86 Inviting air-conditioned and modular suites measuring 323 sq. Ft. (30 M²), including 14 Executive Suites. A friendly atmosphere and services available 24-hours: Boutique Gourmande, fitness center and private undercover car park. Accessible to people with reduced mobility. Free public transport for hotel guests. Free WIFI throughout the hotel and in the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Suites Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Geneve Hotel Cointrin
- Suitehotel Hotel Geneve
- Suitehotel Hotel Cointrin
- Novotel Suites Geneve Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland