Hotel 33
$172
$112
$108
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Geneve Palexpo Aeroport(Le Grand Saconnex)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
$120
ibis Styles
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here for two night's. It's one of the few hotel's which offer a triple bedded room. The room was clean and ideal for our use. Breakfast is a serve yourself affair, cold meats, hard boiled egg's, jams, cheese's, roll's, yoghurt's tea and coffee, so you can fill yourself up and really need not eat until dinner time. The hotel is right above a nice pizza/Italian restaurant, so we were dead lazy and ate there both night's too. Pizza, side salad and chip's and plenty of the local ale and we slept like babies.
I will certainly use this hotel again next time I go to Geneva.

Room Tip: We booked the triple bedded room.....I think there is only one!!! We were facing the street, but it's not a noisy place because we even slept with the window wide open!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I decided to stay at this hotel as I had a very early flight on the following day and both the distance and the prices were attractive.
It is an old hotel, with old installations and carpet, but the rooms and linens seemed very clean and well taken care off. My room faced the street and was a bit noisy but as there was not much movement on a Sunday evening, I did not have difficulty to sleep. In similar conditions I guess I could stay there once more.
Internet did not work properly.

Room Tip: Try to get a room not facing the street.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Really easy to get here from the airport and city centre - just jump on the number 10 trolleybus which runs from 5 in the morning to midnight. Staff are welcoming and speak English. Rooms were a bit dated but generally clean - for the price couldn't complain. One tip - if you're getting up early leave the shower running for a while as the hot water takes a while to come through!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2013

10 minutes walk from airport and cheap basic hotel. Plus points - good room size, breakfast included, nice little Italian restaurant attached to hotel. Very friendly and helpful greeting on arrival + some complimentary bus passes. Free wifi in room.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've booked this hotel for me & my girlfriend for our trip to Geneva. Well... this choice was an mistake.

From the photos you might think the hotel is quite nice but it isn't =] We've been given a room on 2nd floor. I think the carpet inside wasn't been washed for years. The bathroom was very small but actually not so bad... if you don't take in the consideration that the door-frame moved together with door!

Breakfast - as usual in Switzerland: you can't demand to much.

The only good things about the hotel are:
* very, very nice service
* received free voucher for public transport

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple