Stayed here for 3 nights while attending the Geneva Cup and I have to say I couldnt fault the place one bit. Not sure if it is 4 or 5 stars but it was fantastic.
Free Airport Shuttle is always a help and a good way to start off. We arrived, checked in and were then given free public transport passes for the week, compliments of the hotel.
My room was simply put, amazing. Huge bath, huge bed, smart tv with internet and movies, plenty of channels. A table, a small couch. Everything was top quality.
Beuatiful coffee and an expresso maker in the room again included in the price.
Breakfast was large, buffet style. Food was hot, plenty of fruit, cold meats and breads. Perfect service. Really could not fault the place in any way shape or form.
Ok theres no pool which wasn't great but nowhere does it state there is one so you know your not getting that when you book but really was a perfect experience in a hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Geneva makes every effort to make you feel at home away from home and welcomes you in a modern and elegant superior 4-star hotel. Our 366 rooms offer a contemporary design and a relaxing atmosphere. Located near the airport and the Palexpo conference and exhibition centre, the hotel is ideal to explore Geneva in no time; you will be able to get to the city centre in only fifteen minutes. Enjoy the tourist attractions, the walks around the lake, the vibrant streets and luxury shops of the city centre! Feel like shopping? Geneva’s biggest commercial centre is located a few minutes away from the hotel. The hotel offers a free hotel shuttle bus from the airport and a well as a Public Transport card to the city centre. Restaurant Seventy5 welcomes you all year round in a modern brasserie style. The chef invites you to enjoy creative and innovative cuisine: grill, raw bar, vegetarian and seasonal products. To relax, a beautiful terrace awaits you on the garden side during the summer. The Seventy5 is perfect for your business meetings and guarantees fast and friendly service in just 30 minutes with our “Business Lunch.” With a banquet and conference centre of 18 modular rooms and a total capacity of 1200 people, the Crowne Plaza offers one of the largest event areas in Geneva and is the right place to meet. Whether you are coming to Geneva on business or to discover the treasures of Calvin’s city, the Crowne Plaza Geneva offers a quality image of Switzerland and welcomes you in a world of elegance, generosity and authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Geneva Hotel Cointrin
- Ramada Geneva
- Ramada Cointrin
- Cointrin Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Geneva
- Crowne Plaza Geneva Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland