Standard Ibis hotel room and furniture, rather expensive for a no frill room (but this is Geneva) and perfect to catch an early morning flight. Very helpful staff, average restaurant. As I left very early, I didn't have breakfast in the hotel.
Tip : their shuttle leaves from Geneva aiport (there is a designated area for hotel shuttles in front of the taxi line). You don't have to call the hotel, just wait until it comes (every 20 minutes or so)..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Aeroport hotel is located in Cointrin, 10 min from the centre of Geneva, close to the international airport and the Palexpo exhibition centre. The UN headquarters is a few minutes drive away. A free shuttle service runs between the hotel and the airport from 5.30 a.m. to 11.15 p.m. 109 air-conditioned rooms, pay parking, a bar with a terrace open 24 hours and a restaurant. Guests on a business trip will appreciate our wireless internet access. Public transport 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel Cointrin
- Ibis Hotel Geneve Aeroport
- Ibis Hotel Cointrin
- Ibis Geneve Aeroport Hotel Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland