Impressive when you first arrive ,looks beautiful and is a great restoration job.
The manager at reception is very nice and helpful and checkin was smooth.
There is a book on the desk for you to book in for a free hour at the private spa ,where there is a shower, sauna and a spa bath for you to use . Be quick as we arrived just after 2pm and it was getting booked up already.
Yes it is near a farm but apart from the tractor and a few cow noises it was not too bad .You are in the country after all !
Our room was spacious ,bathroom was very nice .Towels are a little thin though didn't feel luxurious.
Beautiful courtyard where we took our breakfast outside to eat and enjoyed the morning sunshine.
Overall a lovely stay and I would go again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Oesling region, this luxurious, 18th century castle is fully renovated and offers a classic and stylish setting for your stay in Luxembourg. With beautifully decorated suites and guest rooms that exude the authentic grandeur of this castle, château d'Urspelt provides you with a romantic haven of peace. This magnificent residence is classified as a national monument and features modern convenience and style, while adding its traditional charm.this castle is located in the area of Clervaux, surrounded by green fields and charming villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau d'Urspelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Urspelt Hotel Urspelt
- Chateau D'Urspelt Luxembourg