Art Hotel Riposo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Tamaro(Ascona)
Hotel Polo(Ascona)
View Hotel
All reviewsroof terracefamily runhotel courtyardsqueezed orange juicedecorated roomscrepesbreakfast buffetlake maggiorehomemade jamsthree nightsfamily roomrisottofeel at homelorenzojazzgenerationsolivia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2013

It was our first visit to the Art Hotel Riposo - which we thoroughly enjoyed despite "the weather". Hospitality is held high in this establishment, the service is very friendly with a personal touch that made us feel "special". The artfully decorated public areas are wonderful to behold. This is a place where customer service is underlined with passion.
Unfortunately we missed the legendary Saturday night jam session - so we have a reason to go back.

Room Tip: if you want more space choose a superior room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed for two nights and were sad that we couldn't stay longer. The hotel's location is perfect and the staff (run by a family) is very attentive, friendly and fun. The included breakfast they offer is fantastic and we took advantage of the bicycles they offer to guests. Rooms were spacious, quiet and very comfortable. My wife and I hope to return someday (if only it was closer!).

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Dear Fam Studer, Miss Degen and Miss Irniger,
Since 8years I am travelling to Locarno/Ascona and spend a long weekend at a Hotel. So I dare saying: your Hotel is my favorite.
Lovely Rooms, great Breakfast, awesome dinner, thrilling infrastructure (rooftop pool and terrace, inner yard with fountain). Not to mention the nice and very uncomplicated reception. I will be back.

Thanks a lot

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Since many years I spend some days in summer/autumn in Hotel Riposo. It's a place to relax and to enjoy life.
Owner family Studer and team like to spoil their guests by helping them, creat a wonderful atmosphere and by serving a delicious dinner. Every room in the building is decorated unique and nicely prepared. On the roof top you find a wonderful pool embedded in the rocks of the hill and you can enjoy the marvellous view over the lake.

I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Hotel Riposo next year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel a week ago and it was simply perfect. The staff is wonderful and helpful, the rooms are good size with all the amenities you need, we had a marvelous view of the lake. The restaurant is superb and the Saturday night band was charming. Thank you to the Studer family for making this a great trip for us!
Would definitively stay there again and again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple