“Best food I've had on this vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Auberge du Raisin

Auberge du Raisin
Reserve with
Auberge du Raisin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Cully
Cuisines: Swiss, French, European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
San Francisco, California, United States
“Best food I've had on this vacation”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been touring France and Switzerland for a few weeks now, looking for new gastronomic experiences. Most of these experiences have been more interesting than good. Finally... This place. It's is the pinnacle of my recent eating. I was ready to lick the plate. I tried to eat it slowly, but it was so pretty and tasty I wolfed it down. I guess I'll have to come back and order more and try again to eat slowly.

I had vegetables In a champagne sauce, wrapped in a crispy light puff pastry. I had strawberry sorbet on yogurt with fresh strawberries and some crunchy pie like crust. That was good! Service was excellent. This deserves more than 5 stars.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Traveler_number_9

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

From A to Z, this place was great!
We were there for Valentine's day and had the special Valentien's menu (therefore i can't vouch for the normal menu) but everything was delicious. The service was great and I was even given a rose as a gift ;)
Unfortunately the restaurant was packed and we couldn't be seated in the main room near the fireplace but that's a great excuse to go back i guess :p

• Visited February 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Delicious !
Big and cozy fireplace.
Great for dinner, otherwise it's a rather dark swiss dinning room.
Attentive service.
Great wines.

Visited December 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Ambience & good food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

As we arrived the greeter offered to park our car. That was a pleasant surprise since we've been driving up & down the street trying to find a parking spot. Maybe they should advertise the valet option somewhere!
Anyway, the restaurant is very nice, a warm and cozy ambience.
Service is good too, though it's not perfect. For instance our waiter brought us some bread and for some reason he left the basket on the table next to us or he brought us some wine and again he left and forgot the bottle on the table next to us. On both occasions we served ourselves taking what should have been brought to our table.
Speaking of food we haven't been disappointed: fresh, tasteful ingredients.
I had the best vanilla soufflé in my life. It's worth the 15 minutes wait!
Quite expensive.

• Visited May 2013
“Warm and Cosy”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I go there about once a week and I have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is original in its presentation and taste perfect. Go check it out if you want to discover a new sure restaurant !