- The in-house thermals baths are awesome. Big indoor and outdoor pools. Although the temperature could have been warmer (for instance at Lindner the pools are much warmer). The pools are the main or even only reason to visit this hotel.
- Rooms were spacious with a big balcony with mountain views.
- Wi-Fi was free and worked pretty well.
- After having breakfast here the first morning we expected the dinner to be equally as terrible. But dinner was actually pretty good although not great by any means.
- Breakfast is terrible. We've had better breakfasts in two star hotels. 25 Euro on top of it all. Very disappointing.
- Hotel is built on many different levels. Tiny elevators. Very difficult to bring a push chair up to the reception level and even more difficult up to the hotel room.
- Staff is semi-rude and uninterested.
- Location, although not too far from the ski lift, is still a good 5-10 min walk in ski boots. And no bus to the ski lifs is offered like some of the other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the majestic Gemmi Pass, the Hotel Bristol draws its vitality from the depth of Leukerbad's legendary thermal springs. A four-star haven of peace, this matchless Alpine spa offers a stimulating, sunny and revitalizing break amid breathtaking natural scenery.Regulary YOGA Retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Le Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bristol Leukerbad Hotel Leukerbad
- Accor Bristol Leukerbad