“Taj Mahal Baden - value for money”
Review of Tajmahal

Tajmahal
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Baden
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Baden, Switzerland
“Taj Mahal Baden - value for money”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Taj Mahal is located at convenient location in Ennet Baden,10 mins walk from Baden railway station. Good ambiance and hospitality.

Restaurant is a good place to enjoy wide verity of Indian cuisine - Specially Tandoori items such as tandoori chicken and naans. You can ask for customized food like more spice. quantity and the owner quite flexible with these request.

Cost is reasonable. If you are in Baden for sometime, you can even get good discount :) ....

Overall a good place and restaurant is value for money.. Must visit place when in Baden....

• Visited February 2012

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best authentic Indian food in town”
Reviewed April 19, 2011

If u r longing for Indian food and missing home made Indian food. TajMahal is the place to be. Garlic Naan and Chicken Tandoor grill are worthing trying.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank Rohrs
“This is the best curry I get can closest to my home country. Malaysia.”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

This is the best curry I get can closest to my home country. Malaysia.

2 Thank AlvinK
Singapore, Singapore
“Went there, baddest service after long time... Chef of the restaurant was just rude and yells, and the people can't...”
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Went there, baddest service after long time...
Chef of the restaurant was just rude and yells, and the people can't speak German and don't know what is written on their own Menu card...
They forgot, that they are not anymore in India...

1 Thank Shogun79
Paris, France
“Not a good experience!”
Reviewed April 17, 2009

I ended up going to the Taj Mahal because the restaurant at the hotel where I was staying was closed for the evening. As I was looking for something in the bath/spa district, I thought that it could be a good option. The Taj Mahal seems to attract a wide variety of people, ranging from locals to business people to expatriates living in Baden. The food arrived very fast but was completely lacking in flavor, even though I ordered the "spicy" version of Tandoori lamb. The owner of the restaurant was pleasant enough and asked if I wanted some naan. As I was dining on my own, he only brought one piece. So, you can imagine my surprise when the bill arrived with a charge of Sfr. 4.50 for the naan, which is expensive even for Switzerland. Additionally, I was charged more for my wine than the price listed on the menu. Tired and ready for bed after the long train trip, I decided not to argue about the bill.

All in all, it wasn't a very pleasant experience and one that I would not want to repeat!

2 Thank sojoh