“Spectacular environment”
Review of Atrium Hotel Blume

Atrium Hotel Blume
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Baden
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Here You really feel the history! The entrance lobby is from another world. Elevator was said, if I'm not mistaken, to be the very first elevator in Switzerland.

Don't expect luxes but this has will be a memorable stay! Recommended after all the large business hotels.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear AndyHR!
Thank you very much for your positiv feedback. Our elevator is the second ever built elevator built by the swiss company "Schindler" and the oldest still in operation! It was driven by water-pressure until 1948 and then electrified. In 2003 it got a new engine but on can not see the new items. A real old-timer!
Hope to see you again in the not to far future!

There are newer reviews for Atrium Hotel Blume

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the orchid room for one night incl. breakfast buffet and roman bath. It's supposed to be one of the most romantic rooms in Baden, we were disappointed with what it had to offer.
However, the hotel has a lot of charm and offers a variety of relaxation but the breakfast was plain average and our relaxing spa experience got disturbed by loud work maintenance.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Phillip P!
Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us. I feel sorry that we could not meet your expectations about the orchid suite! The perfect timing for maintenance work probably does not exist, but once they have to be done. I do apologize that this timing was when you enjoyed the relaxing bath! Best regards to you.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very polite and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable and I loved that the staff always made it a point to remember my beverage preference(Earl Grey tea) every morning.
Great location to train station. Loved that the staff were very flexible.
Thanks again..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MandyMM83
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Mandy!
I would like to thank you for your kind words on tripadvisor! Sometime little things make a big difference! With pleasure I will forward your praise to nadja (she usually serves breakfast)!
Looking forward to welcoming you again in the not to far futur!
Patrik

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here, The food was great and liked the personal service. Hotel is open in the center this makes a interesting place to take breakfast or evening meal. Checking was a breeze very peaceful and quite.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Lyndon!
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially the "Blume" atmosphere! All the best and kind regards to New Zealand.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Nothing to say about the hotel: good SPA, romantic decorum, thoughtful staff, nice room, good breakfast
A bit closer form the town center and the railway station and it would be perfect (and not charming and quiet any more)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear dbv_nzkc43!
thank you very much for your kind words sharing with us! It is good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our service met your expectation.
We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Best regards from Baden

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is my first stay in the Blume hotel. Well, arrived 22:35 in the evening, the lady at the reception was obviously ready for bed, but still I received a HELLO as in we would be long time friends, what I call welcome, feel at home experience.
The wanted only my adress and the birth date, all the other data were pre-filled, so I have had a very short check in.
Room was tidy, clean and enough plugs for all my jigs... Look at the pictures at the view from the room, lovely, really feeling as in a game that teleported me into 15th century :) with 21st century luxury.
At my arrival, I was asking immediately for the status of the Wi-Fi :) well, after the question how can a new guest know about this, I just said, read Tripadvisor, all the informations are on there :) but Wi-Fi is high speed, working perfectly, once You get a password (I have it for my IPad, Cell Phone and PC) all re-connect automaticaly and its for a week for me, so issue issue fixes Martin W :)
Second shift I met was this morning on breakfast. Also caring about me, asking all the time if I dont need anythin, perfect... BUT, now the grand finale!

I have asked for a possibility for a spa experience. So, they needed 15 minutes to fill a Roman Bath for me with hot water. Mineral water, all together 23 minerals, 13 Kations and 10 Anions. Wooow, the guys said a warning, please because of the unique water and the higher temperature, please dont stay longer as 30 minutes in the bath... MAN! I was feeling after 5 minutes and I would be running a marathon in the bath. What a experience! After 30 minutes, I went into the Wellness, in the Room for rest took a break for 10 minutes, went to dry sauna, steam sauna and also tried the experience shower. All tidy, clean, had 2 types of complimentary water, aroma sticks in all the rooms.

So travelers, You wanna a great Spa experience? You wanna have the Welcome to feel great with us experience in Baden? So go and visit Blume hotel... I will be a regular guest for sure.

Thanks team..

Miroslav

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Mr. Sagan!
First of all I would like to thank you for your wonderful words sharing with us on tripadvisor.com!
For us as Atrium Hotel Blume and for me as director of the hotel especially, feed backs are not just words! It is a great chance to act and improve constantly to reach a higher level of service and standard for our guests.
It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with usand are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon! The thermal bathes and the recently opend SPA seems to have convinced you too ;-)
Best wishes from Baden
Patrik Erne

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Atrium, and on the whole it was a very pleasant place to stay.
The hotel is a mix of charming old world reception and of course the whole atrium, with minimalist room interiors.
Breakfast was as expected, however the brown seedy croissants were a delight. As it was St Nicholas day when I stayed there, the guests enjoyed the brioche characters the local bakery provided.
Perhaps the only downside was the wifi. Whilst it is pleasing to see it is free throughout the building and your stay, the connection is very patchy and using it on I-Pad was almost impossible, something confirmed by they hotel Receptionist.
I would certainly stay again, but be weary of needing to use the wifi for any great length of time.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Martin W!
First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us on your business trip to Baden. Because we had ongoing problems with our Wifi system, we are building a brand new network at the moment! We are also going to change our provider for the internet service. These works will be completed within the next 2 weeks. The internet problems then will be history!
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our special hotel
Best regards from Baden
Patrik Erne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baden
Limmathof Baden Hotel & Spa
Blue City Hotel
Blue City Hotel
#5 of 9 in Baden
Landgasthaus zum Hirschen

Been to Atrium Hotel Blume? Share your experiences!