“Great Stay”
Review of Atrium Hotel Blume

Atrium Hotel Blume
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Baden
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here, The food was great and liked the personal service. Hotel is open in the center this makes a interesting place to take breakfast or evening meal. Checking was a breeze very peaceful and quite.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Lyndon!
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially the "Blume" atmosphere! All the best and kind regards to New Zealand.

There are newer reviews for Atrium Hotel Blume

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Nothing to say about the hotel: good SPA, romantic decorum, thoughtful staff, nice room, good breakfast
A bit closer form the town center and the railway station and it would be perfect (and not charming and quiet any more)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear dbv_nzkc43!
thank you very much for your kind words sharing with us! It is good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our service met your expectation.
We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Best regards from Baden

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is my first stay in the Blume hotel. Well, arrived 22:35 in the evening, the lady at the reception was obviously ready for bed, but still I received a HELLO as in we would be long time friends, what I call welcome, feel at home experience.
The wanted only my adress and the birth date, all the other data were pre-filled, so I have had a very short check in.
Room was tidy, clean and enough plugs for all my jigs... Look at the pictures at the view from the room, lovely, really feeling as in a game that teleported me into 15th century :) with 21st century luxury.
At my arrival, I was asking immediately for the status of the Wi-Fi :) well, after the question how can a new guest know about this, I just said, read Tripadvisor, all the informations are on there :) but Wi-Fi is high speed, working perfectly, once You get a password (I have it for my IPad, Cell Phone and PC) all re-connect automaticaly and its for a week for me, so issue issue fixes Martin W :)
Second shift I met was this morning on breakfast. Also caring about me, asking all the time if I dont need anythin, perfect... BUT, now the grand finale!

I have asked for a possibility for a spa experience. So, they needed 15 minutes to fill a Roman Bath for me with hot water. Mineral water, all together 23 minerals, 13 Kations and 10 Anions. Wooow, the guys said a warning, please because of the unique water and the higher temperature, please dont stay longer as 30 minutes in the bath... MAN! I was feeling after 5 minutes and I would be running a marathon in the bath. What a experience! After 30 minutes, I went into the Wellness, in the Room for rest took a break for 10 minutes, went to dry sauna, steam sauna and also tried the experience shower. All tidy, clean, had 2 types of complimentary water, aroma sticks in all the rooms.

So travelers, You wanna a great Spa experience? You wanna have the Welcome to feel great with us experience in Baden? So go and visit Blume hotel... I will be a regular guest for sure.

Thanks team..

Miroslav

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Mr. Sagan!
First of all I would like to thank you for your wonderful words sharing with us on tripadvisor.com!
For us as Atrium Hotel Blume and for me as director of the hotel especially, feed backs are not just words! It is a great chance to act and improve constantly to reach a higher level of service and standard for our guests.
It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with usand are looking forward to welcoming you again very soon! The thermal bathes and the recently opend SPA seems to have convinced you too ;-)
Best wishes from Baden

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Atrium, and on the whole it was a very pleasant place to stay.
The hotel is a mix of charming old world reception and of course the whole atrium, with minimalist room interiors.
Breakfast was as expected, however the brown seedy croissants were a delight. As it was St Nicholas day when I stayed there, the guests enjoyed the brioche characters the local bakery provided.
Perhaps the only downside was the wifi. Whilst it is pleasing to see it is free throughout the building and your stay, the connection is very patchy and using it on I-Pad was almost impossible, something confirmed by they hotel Receptionist.
I would certainly stay again, but be weary of needing to use the wifi for any great length of time.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Martin W!
First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us on your business trip to Baden. Because we had ongoing problems with our Wifi system, we are building a brand new network at the moment! We are also going to change our provider for the internet service. These works will be completed within the next 2 weeks. The internet problems then will be history!
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our special hotel
Best regards from Baden

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is my first visit in Barden. Because all the hotels in Zurich were occupied during the art festival. I decided to stay here.

Pros
Quiet. The best location a bit away from the river. Beautifully decolated with antiques, very lovely hotel. Breakfast is a wonderful buffet.
川沿いではないので非常に静かです。とにかく静かで居心地がいい。アンティークな調度品がおいてあり、老舗でありながら可愛らしいホテルです。朝食のビュッフェは質、量ともに大満足です。

Cons
The room is small. No fridge. Hot water in the private bath was cold khan warm. If possible, I want to control the tempature of the water.
部屋はちょっと狭い。また、冷蔵庫が欲しいです。貸切のローマンバスはお湯がぬるくて残念でした。自分で温度調節したい。

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear ReinaMiu!
We would like to thank you for your stay with us and your kind letters on tripadvisor.com!
The hotel was first mentioned in 1421 and is under monumental protection these days.
The temperature of the thermal water varies between 37 and 40 degrees celcius. Usually in sommer month the water is cooler then in winter month but it can not be controlled manually!
Hopefully we have the pleasure to welcoming you again in the future.
Best wishes

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have just returned from a 10 day trip to Switzerland having spent the first 3 nights in Baden to visit our daughter. We had a lovely room on the 3rd floor which was very peaceful, the room was spacious, immaculately clean with a lovely high spec shower room. We enjoyed the thermal baths downstairs, breakfasts were great, lots to choose from and a fantastic tasty selection of fresh bread! The staff were really friendly, the owners too, they were happy to chat and take the time to make us feel very welcome - we will be back for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear JDGlasgow2013!
Thank you very much for your kind words on tripadvisor.com!
It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again when next visiting your daughter.
Kindest regards

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We first visited the Blume in 2008 as it was recommended by our friends who live in Baden and often have friends and family visiting from abroad and they always stay at the Blume. We had a refurbished family room facing onto the front of the square it was modern and clean but it did get a little noise in the morning as deliveries arrived to the surrounding hotels, but it didn't affect our stay.
Last visit we didn't get the chance to visit the thermal spa so we made sure that we visited this time and it was really lovely. They have single or double baths surrounded with small candles it is a really relaxing experience. You need to book the spa bath at least 30 mins before you require it to enable the staff to get the room ready.
The hotel is full of charm it has the oldest operating lift in Switzerland and the owner was extremely helpful to all the guests, he had a lovely manner and served breakfast every morning with a smile. We will definately be going back to the Blume when we next visit Baden.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
ErnePatrik, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Atrium Hotel Blume, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear WeybridgeScottie!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your second stay at our unique hotel too. Our thermal bathes are really unique in Baden. You get a freshly filled bath with pure thermal water right from the spring! By end of november you can also use a sauna, steam bath, etc at our hotel.

I am pleased to share your positive feedback with all our team members and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again for another stay!
With best regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Baden
Limmathof Baden Hotel & Spa
Seerose Resort & Spa
Seerose Resort & Spa
#1 of 1 in Meisterschwanden
Landgasthaus zum Hirschen

Been to Atrium Hotel Blume? Share your experiences!