We were staying here with my wife, 2 y.o and 5 months old children for one night. We were invited to a baptism by some friends and somehow my wife managed to book one of the most expensive hotels around the area. With 2 small children you better relax and that's what we tried to do. Service was great, excellent breakfast and the location of the hotel right on the shore of the lake cannot be matched. Hopefully next time we will be there enjoying the "Romantik" side of Sonne Hotel. In checking out we were presented with a nice little pot of homemade marmalade, nice touch. Highly recommended if you are a couple looking for a romantic weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Romantik Seehotel Sonne is situated in a unique position directly on lake Zurich, just 12 minutes by car or public transportion from Zurich-city. Ideal starting point for exploring the cities Zurich and Rapperswil. With the car: Zurich-City, follow the signs direction lake (See), Meilen, Rapperswil. Kusnacht is located on the right side of Lake Zurich. With the train: direct train connection from Zurich-airport with the train S16 within 30 minutes, from Zurich City (main train station HB or Stadelhofen) with the train S6 or S16 within 12 minutes. You will find the hotel within 2 walking minutes from the station "Kusnacht ZH" in the direction of the lake. 40 stylish hotel rooms, most of them with a unique lake view. Wireless internet, hard wood floor, well-kept appliances matching the historic house. The Romantik Seehotel Sonne is equipped with 4 air-conitioned meeting- and banquette rooms and 40 stylish hotel rooms. Free wireless internet, free parking, welcome drink and free access to our elegant wellness- and fitness area. Private lawn by the lake with access for swimming in lake Zurich. Our well-balanced breakfast buffet is included. Stylish wellness and fitness area in the hotel. Private lawn for sunbathing and direct acces to the lake for swimming. Restaurant Sonnengalerie: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Very popular terrasse in the summer with view to the lake, modern dishes and traditional swiss specialties. Gaststuben: popular restaurant for straightforward kitchen in historic rooms, many traditional dishes, warm kitchen all day. During the summer, when the weather is good, the restaurant stays closed. Beer garden : the most beautiful beer garden on lake Zurich with a large grill station, thai-wok, salad buffet, cozy athmosphere on warm evenings. Kusnacht meets here. During summer from March until October open daily when the weather is good and temperatures reach a minimum of 15 degrees. Turmbar: elegant bar in the oldest part of the hotel. Meeting place for locals and hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MyHotelShop, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Romantik Seehotel Sonne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantik Seehotel Sonne Hotel
- Seehotel Sonne küsnacht
- Romantik Seehotel Sonne Kusnacht, Switzerland - Canton Of Zurich