Been here with my wife and 4 month daughter. The baby club is very good, we could ski for half a day. The resort itself is quite old, but clean and tidy. The ski resort itself is pretty small, but nice.
The only con. is - not enough snow and too warm temperatures. But with a baby it's the best value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created as one the premier resorts in Europe, this Swiss resort helped launch the fashion for winter sports during the Roaring Twenties. The small rack railway harks back to that time, just like the 1920s hotel which is home to the Village. With its new heated outdoor swimming pool in a south-facing unspoilt setting, its Turkish bath and speciality restaurant, the hotel offers a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Villars-sur-Ollon invites you to go skiing, relax, and take a stroll to Lake Geneva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Villars sur Ollon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Villars Palace
- Club Med Villars-Sur-Ollon
- Villars-Sur-Ollon Club Med