The accommodation is very good, the reception is disorganised with no attention to detail, We asked for somebody to collect our luggage and they did not turn up,we also requested to be taken to the station at 9am so we could catch the train for our flight, again the reception failed us, we asked for two sets of keys as we had 5 adults staying in the room to be told on the first day this would be arranged by the third day they said they did not have a spare set of Keys.
The problem really was that nobody seemed to be in charge.
On the plus side the Food in the main restaurant was good and the Spa was fantastic, its very expensive but its just not 5 star service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and casual, cosy and authentic, the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa, member of Leading Hotels of the World, invites you to enjoy relaxing moments in a unique setting. In winter or in summer, the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is a haven of peace in the heart of the Villars-sur-Ollon resort in the Swiss Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Royalp Hotel Villars-Sur-Ollon
- Chalet Royalp Hotel And Spa