Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Truly amazing experience.

The views in flight are so much different from those from the slopes/trails. The sensation of... read more

Reviewed April 12, 2022
skibumajg
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile
¡You can miss this experience!

Something you definitely need to do if you’re going to Verbier is: Paragliding 😍. Mike was so kind... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2022
noiattraversiamo
via mobile

All reviews tandem flight two weeks these guys paragliding experience flying solo incredible team three days stu pilot cp accommodation safety courses encouragement confidence skiing skills
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Another excellent two weeks, accommodation up to the usual high standard, guiding excellent, maxed out on flying and marvellous atmosphere made for a great holiday

1  Thank gkoller9
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

I was lucky enough to fly with Mike from the highly professional team at Verbier Summits in January, and have just joined TripAdvisor because I wanted to share my thoughts on what an incredible experience it was.

The whole thing was amazing, I did a tandem fly with Mike, and couldn’t believe that I found myself happily running off the edge of a mountain! I felt so confident with Mike, and the team had all been so reassuring, that it didn’t occur to me to be nervous! The flying was incredible, the views amazing and I really didn’t want it to end.

I’m not surprised that the flying school has established such a brilliant reputation, and has so many outstanding reviews from students, press and celebrity clients! I have bored all my friends and family talking about it, and I’m counting down until I can go back and do it all again.

Thanks Mike, Stu and your brilliant team, it was a massive privilege and the highlight of my year!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Our 5th week with Verbier Summits where we first learned to Paraglide 3 years ago.

The guiding and tuition throughout was excellent. Matt and Andreas passed on their invaluable knowledge whilst always keeping a keen eye on our safety in the air.

James and I are already planning a return.

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Hands down one of the most professional, experienced and enthusiastic schools out there. If you want to learn how to fly with a safe pair of hands and a wealth of knowledge, I cannot stress enough this is school for you.

Having had to change my plans last minute, a friend recommended that I give Mike at Veriber Summits a call. Not only where they able to fit me in last minute, they made me welcomed and couldn't have created a better environment in which to learn.

Having come from a climbing background, I've always wanted to learn to Paraglide but never had the opportunity to learn until now. When I explained my motivations for learning to fly (Hike and fly, lightweight decent) they couldn't have been more supportive and guided me through every step of the way, giving me advice on equipment, skills to develop and above all passion to get out and fly again and again. Lessons were tailored to the skills of the pilots, meaning you can develop at your own pace with the support you need to grow.

Every member of the team was supportive, each bringing their own skills which makes both the learning experience so engaging, and fun at the same time. Having such a wealth of knowledge at the early stages of learning is so important, I'm so glad I made that phone call.

Paragliding is an amazing experience everyone should try. Make sure you do it with the best team in the alps!

2  Thank AlpineCharlie
Reviewed July 28, 2019

My second visit to Verbier Summits from AUS. (Come so far you want to be sure you join the best) - Mike, Stu and all instructors and guides are super friendly and very safe. The accomodation is great and good value for the area. I’ll be back again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mike B, Owner at Verbier Summits, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Thanks Steen! Was a pleasure to have you back! Fly safe and see you again soon.