Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Unforgettable and super-picturesque experience!

Great experience and sooo much fun! In addition to adrenaline pumping in your blood, you also get... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
408eugeneg
A must do

Highly experienced team , managed by Stu and Mike , makes training with Verbier summits a must do... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2020
MichaelE1532
Cork, Ireland

All reviews tandem flight two weeks these guys ground school once in a lifetime flying high an amazing experience the entire experience thanks mike great flight flying skills flying school experienced pilot long review make everyone feel welcome radio contact swiss alps
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Hands down one of the most professional, experienced and enthusiastic schools out there. If you want to learn how to fly with a safe pair of hands and a wealth of knowledge, I cannot stress enough this is school for you.

Having had to change my plans last minute, a friend recommended that I give Mike at Veriber Summits a call. Not only where they able to fit me in last minute, they made me welcomed and couldn't have created a better environment in which to learn.

Having come from a climbing background, I've always wanted to learn to Paraglide but never had the opportunity to learn until now. When I explained my motivations for learning to fly (Hike and fly, lightweight decent) they couldn't have been more supportive and guided me through every step of the way, giving me advice on equipment, skills to develop and above all passion to get out and fly again and again. Lessons were tailored to the skills of the pilots, meaning you can develop at your own pace with the support you need to grow.

Every member of the team was supportive, each bringing their own skills which makes both the learning experience so engaging, and fun at the same time. Having such a wealth of knowledge at the early stages of learning is so important, I'm so glad I made that phone call.

Paragliding is an amazing experience everyone should try. Make sure you do it with the best team in the alps!

2  Thank AlpineCharlie
Reviewed July 28, 2019

My second visit to Verbier Summits from AUS. (Come so far you want to be sure you join the best) - Mike, Stu and all instructors and guides are super friendly and very safe. The accomodation is great and good value for the area. I’ll be back again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mike B, Owner at Verbier Summits, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Thanks Steen! Was a pleasure to have you back! Fly safe and see you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2019

I learned to paraglide from Verbier Summits 4 years ago, and have coming back every Summer since. This year, my son also learned to paraglide by completing the EP/CP courses.

Great destination for entire family since my wife could hike all over the valley while we paraglide, then meet up afterward for a great meal enjoying the view.

Stu and Mike ("THE twins") are great host with utmost safety in mind, and very accommodating.

At the higher paragliding level, the guides are very experienced and capable pilots who will continue to help developing flying skills. I just came back from 2 weeks of cracking conditions, visited Petit Combin glacier summit again, up to 3-4-hour flights, multiple valley crossing, top landings, etc...

Overall, one of the best paragliding locations in Europe that is great for us with multiple activity options for the entire family, we will continue to come back each Summer for as long as possible.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank phi247

Thank you Phi! Great to see you and the family and to see young Ethan flying with you!
Stay safe and see you all again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2019

This is the second year in a row I’ve flown with Mike, Stu and the team. I love the support and the knowledge base that these guys have to make you feel as safe as it’s possible to feel.

It’s a super professional course and they really care about their students and clients. Their accommodation is second to none and you won’t find better in the area for the price.

Pretty much everyone on my courses have been before which says it all. I flew for 14 days straight and even if the weather doesn’t play ball then you’re in one of the best playgrounds for hiking and biking.

Can’t recommend them enough.

Matt

Ps all the photos are either my own or taken by Matt the Guide on this trip.

2  Thank Matthew R

Thanks Matt! Always a pleasure to have you back. Your smile is contagious and you bring joy to the whole group!
Stay safe and hope to be flying with you again before too long.

Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Positives
-Mike and Stuart are very friendly
- Good accommodation
- Great location
- Very experienced

Negatives
-Large groups VS number of instructors
-Inability to adjust training to meet individual needs
-Very poor communication with participants throughout the course regarding individual progress in obtaining accreditation
-Poorly set expectations
-No opportunity for 2 way feedback
-Heavily commercialized
-Value for money 5 out of 10

Date of experience: July 2019
Mike B, Owner at Verbier Summits, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Hi Tomasz.
So sorry to see this review and particularly that you were not entirely satisfied.
We are so sorry that you were disappointed with your course but we feel we really did everything to keep you safe and happy while you were having trouble to keep up with your group.
We quickly recognised that you were struggling with the course and being left behind and so for your safety and progression we did what we could to help you by putting you into other groups. Sorry if you felt that this made the group sizes wrong, but the aim really was just to help you.
I was also surprised when you said that we have an inability to adjust to individual needs. I personally took you on 1:1 on several afternoons and tailored the course to your needs to help you progress and catch up with the rest of your group. Seeing how much you were struggling I actually think we did very well at helping you progress within your abilities.
I understand your frustration that you did not qualify to Club Pilot but you did not finish the course showing us the appropriate skills and particularly the right headspace. To sign you off would have been hugely un professional on our part.
Despite this, it was lovely to meet you and I hope on reflection that you feel you achieved a lot because I really feel that you did.
Kind regards. Mike