Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Unforgettable and super-picturesque experience!

Great experience and sooo much fun! In addition to adrenaline pumping in your blood, you also get... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
408eugeneg
A must do

Highly experienced team , managed by Stu and Mike , makes training with Verbier summits a must do... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2020
MichaelE1532
Cork, Ireland

All reviews tandem flight two weeks these guys ground school once in a lifetime flying high an amazing experience the entire experience thanks mike great flight flying skills flying school experienced pilot long review make everyone feel welcome radio contact swiss alps
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018

After other family members did the tandem paragliding with Verbier Summits, I gave it a try and absolutely loved it. If you are at all contemplating doing this, stop thinking about it and just do it. The views are amazing and the employees/instructors/tandem jumpers were professional, skilled, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. We had a great experience and highly recommend it. This was definitely a highlight of our vacation that will be hard to top. When else will you have the opportunity to say you went paragliding off the Swiss Alps???

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Verbier Summits are a very professional training school. Excellent instruction with an emphasis on safety. They are a friendly and endlessly helpful team. Accommodation was excellent for an adventure holiday with the cafe’s food being of a very high standard. Verbier is an excellent place to learn and to fly - good takeoff sites and lots of landing options. This was my second trip with them and I’ll be back again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mike B, Owner at Verbier Summits, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thanks Jamie :-)

Reviewed June 25, 2018

What a fantastic place to fly with Verbier-Summits, excellent guiding, incredible scenery and some of the best flying I have had with the backdrop of the Alps, a really nice safe landing field with retrieve vans there well before landing ready to take us back to Take Off until dusk.
The Verbier-Summits team are great, friendly and helpful, after flying for a number of years now, I feel like I learnt a lot during the week with the help of our guide and the flying conditions, I would recommend anybody to try flying here.
Compared to some other places, yes it is a little expensive (food and drink in Switzerland that is), but in my opinion it is worth every penny for the flying and excellent service you get when flying with these guys, big thanks to Mike, Stu and Andres, see you soon

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

See you soon Steve :-) Thanks!

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We enjoyed exemplary service from all the folk at Verbier Summits. In particularly, we enjoyed a very warm welcome. The apartment we had was perfect for our needs. And the range of shops and local restaurants gave plenty of choice for sustenance.

1  Thank nickputnam

:-) see you all soon I hope

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I travelled to Verbier Summits with 2 friends, we are all paragliding pilots with varying years of experience, mine being the least at 8 years. We arrived at 9:45 pm after a long drive from England and were allocated our apartment without delay. The van to take off was always on time, was new, and was always spotlessly clean, which is unusual in my experience of paragliding transport. Whenever I landed there was always a van already at the landing field waiting to take our group up to the top again, superb service! Our in air guide, Andres, gave us all some great advice on our flying and I really improved my thermalling technique. We had some bad weather on a couple of days and Stu and Mike organised a special deal for us to stay a couple of extra nights which was really appreciated. The flying was the best I and my friends have ever experienced. The scenery is just so spectacular, cows and sheep with their bells ringing, water cascading down the mountainside, chocolate box views and snow capped mountains. It's true to say Verbier Summits has raised the bar for me and my friends about what to expect from a paragliding holiday. Definitely First Class!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mike B, Owner at Verbier Summits, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thanks Terry!
Can't wait to have you guys back :-)