New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

and up
All Day Private Ski Lesson in Swiss Alps
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Verbier
More attraction details
Owner description: European Snowsport (ES) is Verbier's premier private snowsport school. ES provide a full range of private and group lessons for all ages. Instructors are carefully chosen, speak many languages and love to ski, snowboard and above all see people improve.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Ski lessons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My 15 year old daughter had 5 morning lessons with Emma, a very good and highly experienced instructor from the UK (so no language barrier). Emma offered alternative locations for lunch time drop off so we did not have to ski all the way down the mountain to pick up.

Visited April 2013

Reading, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I got snowboarding lessons from Matt Spragg for the first time last year, and when I came back this season I made sure to get more as he is an excellent instructor, who explained everything in a very clear and easy to understand way and really helped me progress my snowboarding. But mainly he made sure I was having fun and enjoying the lessons, which was the main reason I go snowboarding, but some instructors can make you forget that. I'd recommend him and ES to anyone wanting high quality instruction and improvement in the sport.

Visited January 2013
JulianGriffiths, Manager at Verbier Ski School European Snowsport, responded to this review, January 24, 2016
We love Matt Spragg too! He's back this season so if you'd like to ride with him again let us know.
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I would ski in Verbier every year just to go to this ski school! Amazing teachers who just seemed to know what made everyone in the group tick. Lessons are a pleasure and not a chore - our whole group saw definite improvements. Can't rate them highly enough!

JulianGriffiths, Owner at Verbier Ski School European Snowsport, responded to this review, January 24, 2016
Thanks so much! a great review, let us know if your back.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic week with ES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic week skiing. I had booked with altitude but they let me down 2 days before. Our instructor Tim was friendly, approachable, a really great teacher. He challenged each of us and made us into better skiers. Will definately be using them again. A really first class company.

Thanks for the feedback we look forward to skiing with you again. Are you back this year?
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Matt Spragg - Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had Matt for skiing with the kids, myself and other half. This was our first time both skiing and in Verbier. What a fantastic PATIENT instructor. Kids were fantastic by the end and cannot thank Matt enough for the effort he put in. Even though he was getting a lot of stick on the slopes for being on ski's and not his usual snowboard which we all found highly amusing!!

I have to say a special thank you from from me who he gave lots of encouragement to and made me feel very safe!

Thank you Matt and European Snowsport.

I promise to keep my chin up and keep going!!

Highly recommend.

Lisa

Visited March 2013
Great stuff, Matt is a great guy and back this year so let us know if you'd like to ski with him again.