“Ice karting”
Review of Karting Extreme Verbier - CLOSED

Karting Extreme Verbier
More attraction details
Owner description: Karting Extreme Verbier, Extreme snow and Ice karting in the heart of Verbier St-Bernard, Switzerland. Corporate ice karting events on Ice, great family apres ski fun in Verbier. We have 20 Ice karts equiped with spiked tyres, seat belts, roll bars, remote controll speed control system, making the karts suitable for kids and adults.From a simple arrive and drive, to a full on stag/hen night, or for that corporate night out in Verbier this summer.Track exclusive nights can include a live DJ, Video/photos, BBQ and wine tasting, just ask and we will see what we can do to help.Search for us on Google for more info - Karting Extreme Verbier.
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

As part of a stag I organised for 12 of us to go ice karting. Was absolutely brilliant fun and an ideal alternative to the slopes if you need a rest. Kev that runs it is a real gent and organising it from the UK couldn't have been easier. 2 of our group couldn't make it due to unforeseen circumstances and even though he had already had to pay his staff in advance he refunded the money straight away. All of the guys had a great time, ideal for a group of mates or a corporate activity.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went ice karting in Verbier on a skiing trip in January. It was the first time I had been karting let alone ice karting and I was a little nervous. Kev and his team explained how to use the controls and what the aim was, and we were off! It was so exhilarating and everyone's competitive side came out but in a good way. We were raving about it when we went out for dinner that evening as it was so much fun and I had never heard of it being done anywhere else. Definately a great thing to do in Verbier!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I take groups of 10 each week to Karting Extreme Verbier and everyone (even the faint hearted) love the experience. In the colder months of the winter there is an outdoor banked track and during the warmer months of the winter, or even the summer, we get more technical on the indoor ice rink. I highly recommend giving it a go. I have even taking small children, driving on my lap, and it is perfectly safe as Kev can control the speed and kill the power to the karts remotely. Perfect for white out days or an alternative apres ski activity

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had read previous reviews on the ice karting so organised a trip one evening. Firstly Kevin was very helpful in organising the details and confirming by email. We were a family of 5, 2 adults (1 who is a passionate rally/racing driver), 3 children aged 10,10, 8 years old. The team were really helpful with helmet and seats for the children. There was a practice and then the racing started. The adults were fairly competitive and we loved it. It took the children a little longer to get the hang of the corners but they were having so much fun spinning and driving into their dad, it didn't matter how they were doing in the race. They absolutely loved it and asked if we could go back the next evening. The photos were a lovely touch and we got a copy of the results! Would definitely recommend this activity - thank you to Kevin and all the team. We will definitely come again when we are next in Verbier.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We've all done go karting but when I heard about karting on ice I thought I had to have a go. It sure didn't disappoint, me and the guys had such a laugh (even though it did get a bit competitive at times) haha. I would definitly recommend this this everyone who fancies doing something a little different. Thanks again guys we all had a great evening, see you soon :)

1  Thank Ward1984