“Great activity for corporate groups, a group of friends or a family”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Karting Extreme Verbier - CLOSED

Karting Extreme Verbier
More attraction details
Owner description: Karting Extreme Verbier, Extreme snow and Ice karting in the heart of Verbier St-Bernard, Switzerland. Corporate ice karting events on Ice, great family apres ski fun in Verbier. We have 20 Ice karts equiped with spiked tyres, seat belts, roll bars, remote controll speed control system, making the karts suitable for kids and adults.From a simple arrive and drive, to a full on stag/hen night, or for that corporate night out in Verbier this summer.Track exclusive nights can include a live DJ, Video/photos, BBQ and wine tasting, just ask and we will see what we can do to help.Search for us on Google for more info - Karting Extreme Verbier.
Verbier, Switzerland
“Great activity for corporate groups, a group of friends or a family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I take groups of 10 each week to Karting Extreme Verbier and everyone (even the faint hearted) love the experience. In the colder months of the winter there is an outdoor banked track and during the warmer months of the winter, or even the summer, we get more technical on the indoor ice rink. I highly recommend giving it a go. I have even taking small children, driving on my lap, and it is perfectly safe as Kev can control the speed and kill the power to the karts remotely. Perfect for white out days or an alternative apres ski activity

Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
Nice, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Ice karting fun with the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had read previous reviews on the ice karting so organised a trip one evening. Firstly Kevin was very helpful in organising the details and confirming by email. We were a family of 5, 2 adults (1 who is a passionate rally/racing driver), 3 children aged 10,10, 8 years old. The team were really helpful with helmet and seats for the children. There was a practice and then the racing started. The adults were fairly competitive and we loved it. It took the children a little longer to get the hang of the corners but they were having so much fun spinning and driving into their dad, it didn't matter how they were doing in the race. They absolutely loved it and asked if we could go back the next evening. The photos were a lovely touch and we got a copy of the results! Would definitely recommend this activity - thank you to Kevin and all the team. We will definitely come again when we are next in Verbier.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adrenaline fueled laugh with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

We've all done go karting but when I heard about karting on ice I thought I had to have a go. It sure didn't disappoint, me and the guys had such a laugh (even though it did get a bit competitive at times) haha. I would definitly recommend this this everyone who fancies doing something a little different. Thanks again guys we all had a great evening, see you soon :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ward1984
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Aprés Ski for the Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

What a great afternoon we had at Karting Extreme Verbier. After skiing all week the family were quite tired so I thought we would have a change and go to Karting Extreme run by a very nice gentlemen called Kevin. Not only did this keep the family doing an activity together during après it made the holiday. Everyone had such beaming smiles on their face after two hours of racing. I was a bit concerned at first as we had different ages and sizes in our group but Kevin had every sized helmet and made sure we were all safely tucked in to our carts. At the end Kevin could tell us what times we had clocked up and he also sent us some photos as well. Thank you so much for super time.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jocraighumphreys77
Paisley, United Kingdom
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Good fun ice karting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went ice karting here on a summers afternoon with colleagues on a work holiday, had a good laugh trying to control the karts on the ice, I unfortunately only managed to finish 2nd.

Visited June 2013