“A Verbier institution”

Cuisines: Swiss
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The Gallows dish is great fun if a little expensive (CHF 54 pp with two people needing to take it). Nevertheless it is really good and great fun. We had a lovely waitress and a nice bottle of local wine to wash the meal down with.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

A group of friends, a potence, good wine---don't leave verbier without trying it
I would stop my review here but 100 are needed
So let me repeat myself try the potence during your stay

Reviewed February 25, 2013

After our first, agreable, stop over there, sitting in the sun, the permanent rendez-vous place to meet after a day of skiing.
The enthousiastic staff, kind, evidently enjoying their job, made us to return every day again.
The prices are reasonable, the staff kind and helpful.
A place to recommend.

3  Thank Diederick W
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This restaurant had the menu on display outside the restaurant. We were disappointed when we came inside and were going to order since the menu was different. Outside were the lunch menu, inside we got the dinner menu with different dishes and higher prices. The staff were nice, the food were well cooked but a somewhat strange mixed of tastes (at least for us). I had chicken, and if I had a restaurant, I'd serve other parts of the chicken than what came on my plate this evening... although this is maybe just a personal taste. However, the plates and the food were nicely decorated/displayed.

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Their meat has always been very good with a good service. Like this place in Verbier.
You have to reserve ahead of time in high seasons.