“Amazing - Highly recommend”

Bergrestaurant Plattjen Terminus
Ranked #32 of 64 Restaurants in Saas-Fee
Cuisines: Swiss
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Just returning after a long weekend and have to highly recommend the Bergrestaurant. We are here twice for lunch and on both occasions it couldn't be faulted. Gets busy but that just shows how good it is.

On both occasions we walked in, grabbed and table and were met by the friendly staff immediately.

The food was the best I ate in Saas Fee. Honestly it was that good. So good that today we took the lift up just for food, no skiing.

Looking forward to going back

1  Thank James S

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food and great value. Recommend children's menu as well
All food is cooked fresh my picks are the chicken parmagino and apple struddle.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you are looking for a beauty of a restaurant after a wonderful powder skiing or boarding, Plattjen Bergresaturant is the one for you. I have been there several times and I never was once disappointed with the food, service or their hospitality. In the hour or so that I have been in the restaurant I came across a myriad of people of diverse nationalities. The location, the interior design, fireplace and the staffs all give you that Zen feeling.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is out of control. You Will have To wait An hour To get something To drink... More than An hour To get your ordered meal. Really a bad experience.

1  Thank kim51_ch
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is at the top of the Plattjen gondola and is a great place to have lunch. Make sure to reserve a spot next to the fireplace, it feels wonderful after a morning's skiing. The big open room with a gallery has blond beams and a comfortable atmosphere. The menu is good and varied and we ate there 2 days in a row as soon as we discovered it. The staff are really nice. It doesn't have that yucky French fry smell that you sometimes get in mountain ski restaurants and I could have happily sat there all afternoon gazing at the view. Skiing down for families should be fine with 2 short red runs leading to a long winding blue run through the woods. I'm just sad that we only found out about it towards the end of our trip. They even have family deals of a big bowl of salad and a big bowl of pasta that feeds 4 or more. I will return next year.

2  Thank holiday39