I went on a 5day skiing trip with three friends. The location is perfect, ski to door. Every evening we had 5 courses. Very good ski food. The staff is very helpfull. The housekeeping did a fabolous job. I would recommend this hotel for its staff and food, not for the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The team of the Golfhotel Saaserhof lives the philosophy "Fulfil the guest's wishes". For this, we offer a first class cuisine, excellent wines from our wine cellar and a forthcoming service. Without forgetting the cosy atmosphere of our rooms and family-suites.A familiar and sporty hotel situated in the heart of one of the most imposing Alpine chain in the Alps. The cosy bar with its wood of old stables from the Wallis and the fire-place is always a meeting point for our international guests. Enjoy a glass of wine, an aperitif or a cocktail while listening to stories until late into the night...Tranquillity, relaxing and regeneration in the beautiful an car free Saas-Fee. The unique climate with its pure fresh altitude air as well as the quietness within the intact nature and the huge glaciers make sure that you will spend an unforgettable stay at the Golfhotel Saaserhof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Saaserhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golfhotel Saaserhof Hotel Saas-Fee
- Golfhotel Saaserhof Saas Fee