This Hotel is not realy the cause of my frustration but eh, this is the one I actually stayed in. I had this Hotel booked as this Hotel is apperently close to the Airport. After a long night, my collegue brought me to the Movenpick Airport Hotel which infact a different Hotel. It is now 10.30 pm and have to leave again at 5.30 so I asked the Movenpick Airport Hotel whether I could change the Hotel since they are both movenpick Hotels ( same Management also). Now this was complicated and they asked my to cancel my reservation ONLINE and book the Airport Hotel. Again, its now 10.30 pm!! I did actually check the Internet and couldnt cancel the Moevenpick Regensdorf anymore. I was furious but received no sympathy from the staff who was now having fun with a Airline crew that just arrived. They told me to take the bus back to the airport and another bus to the other Moevenpick wich was NO option at that time of the night. I took a taxi (45 SF) and finally arrived at the Regensdorf Hotel. Since I only stayed a couple of hours in the Hotel I can only mention what I saw.
Large lobby, friendly staff here and large comfortable room. Large bathroom , although amminities were poor. ( Large bottles of general soap) Had no breakfast or used the bar.WIFI was not free. I would like to mention that I received a bottle of water when I left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Mövenpick Hotel Zürich-Regensdorf offers all services and facilities of a first class business hotel. Our 149 renovated hotel rooms with direct access to the 3000 sqm Migros-Fitnesspark (accessible from 16 years, chargeable) ensure a comfortable stay for business and leisure travellers.In our Mövenpick Hotel Restaurant we serve the famous Mövenpick breakfast buffet, local specialities and international cuisine. The Italian restaurant Trattoria Ciao with its Mediterranean Atrium Garden offers fine Italian cuisine and our two bars- the Boulevard Lounge and the Swing Swing Lounge&Bar is a modern and popular meeting place. Our family-friendly 4-star hotel is centrally located. In 15 minutes you can reach the city centre of Zurich -Switzerland's largest city- and in only 10 minutes our complimentary airport shuttle takes you to Zurich airport. Plan your next event, your next meeting or private event in one of our 19 meeting and event rooms or in our convention hall, which is the largest hotel convention hall in and around Zurich. In our seminar hotel in Regensdorf we provide you with the latest technology, superior service and excellent food. All this combined makes the Mövenpick Hotel Zürich-Regensdorf the ideal venue for your next meeting, conference or seminar from 2 to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Zurich Regensdorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Zurich Regensdorf
- Moevenpick Hotel zürich
- Movenpick Hotel Zurich Regensdorf Canton Of Zurich, Switzerland