“Friendliest Restaurant in town”
Review of La Puccia

La Puccia
Ranked #16 of 79 Restaurants in Nyon
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendliest Restaurant in town”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

By the time I got to try La Puccia I was in Nyon for a couple of days and my dining experience up to then was not pleasant. Mainly unhelpful staff and no English menu's. I tried La Puccia because I was in the mood for pizza. Walking in to the place I knew I was going to like it, it reminded me of the places I use to frequent as a student. The staff was friendly and English capable the beer was cold and more pizzas to choose from than you can eat in a month. I decided on the calzone Puccia and although not the best I ever had it was up there.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Andre F

Nyon, Switzerland
“Good (and large) pizzas”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I mainly had pizza here as I was a bit disappointed with their carpaccio. Service is friendly and efficient.
There seems to always be room and they have space for large groups.

Visited April 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant with friendly staff”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant, the pizza was excellent and the service was too. The waitress was great at explaining the menu which was not in English, sadly my French is non existent. It was quite busy as most other restaurants were empty, which was a good sign. My colleague really enjoyed it and the views. Would recommend it to any business travellers.

Visited March 2014
Geneva
“Nice Pizzeria”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Very well located in the centre of Nyon. The service is customer-oriented and very flexible. The prices are - for Switzerland - correct and therefore we had an enjoyable evening when we went with a group of friends. To be recommended.

• Visited January 2014
“BEST PIZZA IN TOWN”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Finding a place to eat pizza in Nyon is easy. So is finding THE place to eat a good pizza, because there is only one: La Puccia! The generously garnished pizzas are baked to perfection and absolutely delicious, gigantic in size… and very reasonably prized (you can pay even less by ordering the smaller version and still fill your stomach). The setting of the restaurant is nice, the service friendly and your order arrives in no time. The house wine is always a good buy and accompanies the meal very well. Like everybody else, we used to go to the La Croix Verte around the corner until we couldn’t stand the hectic place, the arrogant staff and the stiff prices any longer. La Puccia is run by a true Italian Direttore; Franco, who not only has his eyes everywhere, but also works as if there was no tomorrow. For years already we come here frequently and have never been disappointed. Try it and you will never return to this other place!

• Visited January 2014