We had the confirmation lunch for our daughter with 22 people at the Hotel Vieux Manoir and we would not return for a function for business or private.
The location is spectacular and the food was very good, but we were greatly disappointed by the organization of the event.
Below some examples on why we would next time go to another hotel (eg. Hotel Pallafitte in Neuchatel, Beaurivage Lausanne, or Montpellerin Kepinski):
- We were not informed that our room was not in the hotel, but in a separate building (Pinte de Merriez),
- the lady organizing the event was quite arrogant, let my spouse wait for one hour and even did not apologize
- the menus prices were increased from the initial agreement and menus without meat or fish charged the same
- 300 CHF were charged for 6 small plates of apero pastries
- table set-up agreed previously was not respected and dessert changed
As said the location and hotel are very nice, but the hotel staff we met were not up the standard we expect and paid for.
Sandra and Rolf Lutz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glamping at La Pinte du Vieux Manoir - Outdoor experiences in luxurious style Tucked away in the heart of Switzerland, near the region of the Three Lakes, La Pinte du Vieux Manoir lies along the shimmering lake of the medieval town of Murten and is focused on nature and well being. It's facilities include a four-room Lake House, taking inspiration of maritime character, with private lake access, pier, barbecue spot, sauna and cozy fireplace. Another accommodation is the Glass Diamond, a lavish lakeside tree house perched among the tree canopy, with 360° panoramic views, private lake access, a pier and a raft. 'Glamping' is celebrated here: the fusion of glamour and camping. Guests can enjoy exceptional outdoor experiences without sacrificing luxury, style and comfort. This pioneering 'retreat' is managed by Maitre de Maison Franz W. Faeh, who presents also locally sourced classics in the restaurant La Pinte du Vieux Manoir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Pinte du Vieux Manoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pinte Du Vieux Manoir Switzerland/Meyriez