“Great Asian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Morges
“Great Asian food”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I eat here pretty regularly; it is a sure bet to eat well, be served quickly and make everyone happy if I am taking people out. The sweet-and-sour shrimps are delicious.

Visited March 2013

Geneva, Switzerland
“Has Potential if the Cook is not Lazy”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Chinese cuisine is my favourite and I tend to be rather picky with Chinese rastaurants. The salad was overly sour for my taste and the main dish, well it was not bad, but I can taste that it was lazy cooking. The fried rice was delicious, a pity that the meat with sauce was a bit tasteless and sloppy. Portion size was a bit small, but I guess I can not complain for the price we paid. It was not a bad experience, however I am sorry to say that I will only go back when I needed my Chinese cravings satisfied. I am sure if the chef puts a bit more love into his cooking, this restaurant will have more people coming back.

• Visited October 2012
Shanghai, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Myeah”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

The place doesn't look brilliant from outside so you won't notice it and from the inside its like any other Chinese restaurant filled with red and golden dragons. The food was great although not the most appetizing layout. Plus on a Sunday evening the place was empty and lacked ambiance. But I suppose good tasting food is the most important thing.

maynooth
“Impressive”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We came upon this place not knowing anything about it, and I was delighted with our experience here. The food was really good, one of the best Chinese I've had. Two mains with rice, a small jug of wine and 2 soft drinks was 75francs, which seems to be about average price wise over here. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Good place to eat..never fails”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

As we live in the region, we come often to this good Chinese restaurant. The interior has nothing special, but the service is good and fast. The food is always very good (esp. boeuf croustillant) and the prices are good, knowing that Chinese food is always expensive in Switzerland. You can go there without reservation. I see often Chinese people eat there so I guess that is a good sign. Good place to go in Morges.

• Visited May 2012