Just returned from our family weekend stay at Trois Couronnes, which again exceeded all expectations. From all the hotels weve seen this ranks really high on our list. Having visited it a few times our family got an upgrade to one bedroom suite which was amazing. Very nicely decorated, great beds and with all ameneties top class (nespresso machine etc)
For me the spa is really state of the art - 24 meter pool, large jacuzzi, cooling pool, hammam, sauna etc - not crowded and well maintained and very clean.
Please take time for the breakfast - buffet already is great and you can top this with menu items, champagne etc - not bad way to spend the morning on the terrace while watching the scenery on the lake and alps...
Overall great service all along, includng the bell boys handling car parking on the packed yard - again example perfectionism of service are the two vittel bottles left in the car with postcard as reminder once you leave back home...
Well done and keep up the great level
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1842, the Hotel des Trois Couronnes is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the stunning Swiss Alps. Spacious but intimate, all 68 rooms, Junior Suites and Suites match with today's tastes, combining luxury, refinement and modernity. Epicureans will enjoy "Le Restaurant" with its grand panoramic terrace serving traditional cuisine cooked either in a light or in a gourmet way and offering every season a new menu. A wide range of dishes are without lactose and/or gluten and we propose as well vegetarian's menu.The Puressens Destination Spa is welcoming both hotel guests and day clients looking for personal treatment packages extending over a period of several days around a concept of well-being based on three pillars: "Body, Spirit and Nutrition". The Puressens Destination Spa offers each client a specific treatment package adapted to their needs and expectations. These treatments will be accompanied by delicious menus based on light and balanced nutrition prepared by the head chef in consultation with a dietician. The Puressens Destination Spa works with a collection of doctors and specialists who concentrate on anti-aging, nutrition, sports, and preventive health programs, including smoking cessation, supervised detoxification, stress management, and weight loss. The 1500-square-meter spa provides a broad range of skin-care, beauty, wellness, and sports treatments in the 10 treatment rooms. The spa also features indoor and outdoor relaxation areas,spa cuisine, a sauna, steam room, and separate men's and women's changing areas with showers. The spa's signature treatment is the Joelle Ciocco Discovery Treatment. It includes an analysis of the guest's skin type and identification of external aggressions on the skin and ends with an adaptation of personal skin treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Des Trois Couronnes
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel