“The fondue place in Vevey”
Review of Les 3 Sifflets

Les 3 Sifflets
Ranked #3 of 107 Restaurants in Vevey
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

It was a total coincidence that we've ended having a dinner at Les 3 Sifflets. The place was fully packed, fondue was excellent but even better was the atmosphere and serving show.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Have been here only once, but i can tell you is a real swiss experience!
I believe we were there on a Wednesday and has to make reservation! we only had raclette (like 5 each) and it was absolutely delicious. Other were having fondue, and it looked really good!
Be prepared for a very strong cheese smell...but thats part of the experience!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been there with some colleagues lately and I must say I was positively surprised.
The fondue was very creamy and tasty and the service super friendly.
You will not forget this fondue as the way it is served is quite unique - I have never seen anything like that before. Let yourself surprise :)
A place I can recommend!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Good quality of cheese fondue, very noisy place, tables are very close to each other and the fanfare is too much.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

It is a great place, in front of an art gallery. The fondue is incredibly good and the way they serve it, is awesome. I also had a carpaccio and it was pretty much good as well. The service is good and very friendly. I got a chance to get a table outside which is very nice enjoying the good weather at summer time. I recommend.