“Amazing food, great dinner, loved it”
Review of la Station des Sens - CLOSED

la Station des Sens
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: I'm waiting with baited breath to post my review for this FABULOUS restaurant. I await your adding la Station de Sans to the restaurant list for Vevey.
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing food, great dinner, loved it”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I popped into the restaurant since I am staying at the hotel just beside it and wanted to have dinner quickly since I am busy working tonight (I say as I write a trip advisor review!). I had no idea that I would be walking into something so classy. I normally wouldn't pick somewhere as nice as this for a dinner by myself, but since I was there and hungry, I stayed. Excellent and professional service. But the highlight was obviously the food. This was honestly an amazing meal. I had the main La terre dish which was lamb and sort of a Greek themed ingredient dish. Perfectly cooked, perfectly flavoured and I will even get into food phrases I never use like it had great texture and was beautifully presented. Considering the nicer, more upscale environment this was, this was excellent value for money. I have definitely paid much more in Switzerland for far inferior meals.
This place is definitely worth the visit. It might look far on the map in Vevey, but considering how tiny Vevey is, it is around a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of town so it is easily accessible. I totally recommend going if you are looking for a nice dinner out.

• Visited June 2013

Chamby
“Excellent - something different on the Swiss Riviera”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very different for Vevey and the Swiss Riviera - excellent concept and image. Great food, friendly service and affordable. Have visited on 3 different occasions and not been disappointed. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
Lausanne
“A great meal!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I organised a dinner for 15 people at the restaurant - not always an easy arrangement for a restaurant. The maître d'hotel was extremely accommodating and organised a nice "high table" which gave the event just the right element of informality. Despite the number of guests, waiting times were perfectly acceptable and the food arrived promptly and hot. The dishes were beautifully presented and were of excellent quality. Good wines, smiling service and, though not cheap, the quality of the food was reasonable value for money. A good address in a town where there is no a great choice of restaurants.

• Visited February 2013
Vevey, Switzerland
“Top little restaurant”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have eaten here on several occasions and have always been happy, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff and great food.

Visited October 2012
Madrid, Spain
“Unique and special”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

REASON: I was living in Switzerland for 3 months and my boyfriend came to visit me during 2 weeks, so that's what the reason to choose a special restaurant to share an excelllent and romantic dinner

PLACE: It is not difficult to get there but the parking is not good, few places. When driving to get there you have to be careful because it is small place in a curve but it is worthing the drive.

THE FOOD: Excellent. Words cannot describe the amazing experience of taste, good service and chilling environment.

CONCLUSION: Highly recommended to get a different taste of Switzerland and optimus to finish a great walk through Vevey and Ribera.

• Visited January 2012