“Top little restaurant”
Review of la Station des Sens - CLOSED

la Station des Sens
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: I'm waiting with baited breath to post my review for this FABULOUS restaurant. I await your adding la Station de Sans to the restaurant list for Vevey.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have eaten here on several occasions and have always been happy, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff and great food.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

REASON: I was living in Switzerland for 3 months and my boyfriend came to visit me during 2 weeks, so that's what the reason to choose a special restaurant to share an excelllent and romantic dinner

PLACE: It is not difficult to get there but the parking is not good, few places. When driving to get there you have to be careful because it is small place in a curve but it is worthing the drive.

THE FOOD: Excellent. Words cannot describe the amazing experience of taste, good service and chilling environment.

CONCLUSION: Highly recommended to get a different taste of Switzerland and optimus to finish a great walk through Vevey and Ribera.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Food was ok to good, service was a bit stretched with two waiters for too many tables. The worse thing was the crazy woman who sits at the reception of the hotel. She came out screaming and shouting because we parked in the wrong place. We almost left because of her.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is a gourmet restaurant in the modern sense of the word. Not the old bel epoque of a Palace but really a young dynamic cuisine. Original dishes and a gas station setting (la Station des Sens), get it? Service was A+ with a passionate team at hand to cater to the bustling night crowd. We celebrated a birthday here on a weekend and noted that it was mainly couples spoiling themselves. Try it for a special occasion. We had La Mer and La Ter menus which were very good.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Let's face it folks, Vevey is a pretty boring town....so a joint like this is a welcome change.

The decor is modern and pleasant, the staff is engaging and quite fluent in English. No terrace no views, but in this area we can all get over that the time of a meal- it's a postcard part of the world.

The menu is simple, hence focused and thus more likely to ensure that what they do they do well.

The ingredients are quality.

Is every dish a hit? Perhaps not. There are always some elements that need work. But I like the concept of fields, forrest, sea etc.

Presentation of the food is excellent and the prices are fair.

So yeah, I like to go here when I'm in Vevey and I'll be back.

Recommended.