“Great value for money”
Review of la Station des Sens - CLOSED

la Station des Sens
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: I'm waiting with baited breath to post my review for this FABULOUS restaurant. I await your adding la Station de Sans to the restaurant list for Vevey.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Understandable that this place is no 1 on Tripadvisor... Great value for money: great service and great food.
Don't let the location and the gas station put you of... go for it!

1  Thank Heronimvs

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We made the mistake not to book. We came for an early lunch. The place was fully booked. Fortunately one booking was for an hour later and they agreed to given us that table. Staff is friendly and leisurely efficient.
The food was excellent. We had two different starters and main courses, all of them good.
Convenient parking in front of the restaurant. We had ok-wines by the glass.
If given a chance I'll definitely come back.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My favourite restaurant in Vevey. Odd location, nothing to look at from outside, but the food is excellent and the service super friendly. Expect to pay Swiss prices, though....

1  Thank HeidiToronto_Canada
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This is an unassuming restaurant next to a petrol station, petrol is "essence" in french, hence the nice play on words. The decore is simple, modern and inviting and the welcome is super. The food is excellent and the service is nicely paced so things arrive just when you expect them to arrive, not too fast and not too slow. I had "La Terre" and my wife had "Le Mer", both dishes were perfectly cooked and delicious.

It is often very difficult to get good food at a reasonable price in Switzerland. Also, most "normal" swiss restaurants serve almost the same selection. La Station des Sens is different.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Small restaurant in an unassuming place (gas station....) off Vevey. Chef prepares out of this world trilogies (3 different small dishes in one plate) for all courses giving you a vast tasting sense experience in a short time.
Service is very friendly and efficient and as far as I am concerned will have to come back to taste some other trilogies...Go for it but needs booking as the place is small.

1  Thank giora g