“Gorgeous views and traditional food”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Swiss, International, European
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous views and traditional food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

You reach this via a dedicated funicular from close (ish) to Davos platz and the view does not disappoint. The food is hearty and traditional and the service quick and friendly. We succumbed to the temptation not to ski again that afternoon ...

Visited March 2013

Mumbai
“Gorgeous Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

During our stay at Schatzalp in Davos, we happened to visit Panorama for a working lunch. We had to walk up the snow track and puffed our way to a scenic view from the hotel. The working lunch was planned well. All 75 of us were seated in quick time and a five course meal was served in quick time. The food was warm and delicious and we walked back to our hotel totally contented with the effort.

Visited January 2013
Windermere, Florida
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

The Panorama Restaurant located inside the Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters provided excellent food and service. I was there for only Christmas dinner and had the set menu as I was staying elsewhere. Most (if not all) of the others were guests of the hotel and on a half-board basis. The restaurant itself is located on the 2nd floor, however I was met at the front entrance when I arrived and taken directly to my table. I was informed when the booking was made that I might have to share a table, however this wasn't a problem for me and was actually by myself at the table before joining a group staying at the hotel.

Each phase of the meal was excellent. There was a choice of either fish or goose for the main course, and chose the goose which was a good choice. The prices were very reasonable and what you would expect at any upscale meal for Christmas. The only thing I would've liked to see were the other guests dressing appropriately and not allow their kids to bring in computer games and headphones.

If you are staying anywhere in Klosters, the Panorama Restaurant is definitely worth considering.

• Visited December 2012