Hotel is "90ies - and that it is. Four star of these times - they claim superior - when? Don't expect to get a refill of your shower gel or shampoo - you will get that once - deal with it. Worst part is gastronomy: Try to get breakfast after 9:30 - good luck - no cups, no silver, no luck -lean cuisine. It gets even leaner when you try to get dinner. We waited 90' (with a $90 bottle of wine) for a fondue chinoise. Something we could prepare within 10' at home. First time ever we walked out of a restaurant. The manager (sitting next table) would not even care to look up. Never mind, the location is great, the room was nice size. Have dinner next door at the Asian place - best food ever. Do what ever you want with that review, but don't spend your money at that place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silvretta Parkhotel has joined the select ranks of Klosters’ four star hotels. With a total of 190 beds in 95 rooms and suites, it is one of the largest and best equipped hotels in the town and the Prättigau region.Elegant, uncomplicated hospitality is our motto. The relaxed atmosphere is designed to make you feel at home. Our family-run hotel is the ideal place, whether you are an active individualist, a lover of good food and drink or just in search of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel Klosters
- Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel Klosters
- Klosters Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel