We have just returned after staying 1 great week at the Silvetta hotel in Kloisters. The room was very comfortable and clean, although we had asked for a superior room but had a family room with an upstairs spare bed which we didnt use, so missed out on the extra space. We had a lovely balcony overlooking the mountains and the river so had the sun streaming into our room in the morning, although we did have the rushing sound of the river all of the time. We were half board but we were also very pleased to receive a pack lunch every day (no drink) and coffee & cake every day 2-5 all complimentory. The buffet food at breakfast and dinner was very nice but if you were slightly later getting to dinner the dessert choice became limited. We were a little confused about meal times, as on the info card issued when checking in said dinner was 6-9pm. However when we arrived for dinner at 7.45-8pm, we felt rushed and the food was being tidied away before we'd reached dessert. We asked the staff after a couple of nights of this to be told dinner finished at 8.30. The pool, jacuzzi and sauna were all very welcome at the end of a long day of walking. We also received a Swizz pass and a travel pass which meant all trains, buses and cable cars within our area were paid for. Kloisters is a good base for travelling around other areas and it is a lovely village with a proper Swiss feel, Davos on the otherhand is much more modern without the character Swiss style buildings. Trains and buses we as expected, perfect timing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silvretta Parkhotel has joined the select ranks of Klosters’ four star hotels. With a total of 190 beds in 95 rooms and suites, it is one of the largest and best equipped hotels in the town and the Prättigau region.Elegant, uncomplicated hospitality is our motto. The relaxed atmosphere is designed to make you feel at home. Our family-run hotel is the ideal place, whether you are an active individualist, a lover of good food and drink or just in search of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel Klosters
- Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel Klosters
- Klosters Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel