As someone else said, this is not a 4 star hotel, at all. The food at the dinner buffet was really bad. The bed they gave us for our baby, was dirty and with the fabric broken (see pictures) and they charged 15 CHF for it!!! Needless to say, we didn't use it and ask the next morning for it to be removed from our room.
But the location is great, no question about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silvretta Parkhotel has joined the select ranks of Klosters’ four star hotels. With a total of 190 beds in 95 rooms and suites, it is one of the largest and best equipped hotels in the town and the Prättigau region.Elegant, uncomplicated hospitality is our motto. The relaxed atmosphere is designed to make you feel at home. Our family-run hotel is the ideal place, whether you are an active individualist, a lover of good food and drink or just in search of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel Klosters
- Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel Klosters
- Klosters Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel