Just back from a 5 day break in Klosters where we stayed at the Silvretta Hotel.
A well run Family hotel which gave us a very relaxed and enjoyable stay.The Staff were very helpful and personal and nothing was too much trouble.
The accommodation and facilities were first class.
The resteraunt and food offer was very goof offering either buffet or table service at no extra cost.
Yes definitely will look to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silvretta Parkhotel has joined the select ranks of Klosters’ four star hotels. With a total of 190 beds in 95 rooms and suites, it is one of the largest and best equipped hotels in the town and the Prättigau region.Elegant, uncomplicated hospitality is our motto. The relaxed atmosphere is designed to make you feel at home. Our family-run hotel is the ideal place, whether you are an active individualist, a lover of good food and drink or just in search of peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvretta Parkhotel Klosters Hotel Klosters
- Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel Klosters
- Klosters Silvretta Parkhotel Hotel