Tripadvisor
Klosters
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great off piste guide in Davos / Klosters

Had a great day off piste with the guide from Ride and Smile. As I had been so fortunate to go off... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Hans Erling O
What a fantastic ski lesson in Klosters with Ride and Smile!

My husband and I visited Klosters as total beginners and only had one day to ski. We wanted to make... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
W2317JQhannahw
Hebburn, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews off piste ski tour powder snow great guide great days great fun manuel davos touring lesson spots skiing abilities confidence adventure sun approach
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

I really can't say enough about Manuel Vögel and his company Ride and Smile. My wife and three children went our first Euro ski trip to Klosters/Davos and Celerina/Schlarigna. Manuel made it fun for everyone--- On piste, free riding and Alpine Touring. We did it all!!! Safely, with confidence and had an experience of a lifetime. I can call Manuel and friend and we will be back to ski with him...

Date of experience: March 2019
Ride-and-Smile-ch, Inhaber at Ride and Smile, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Hello I am very sorry about the late answer .
It was great for me to ski with you and your family this time.
Thank you for skiing with Ride and Smile

Reviewed June 30, 2019

But what a great day !!! Absolutely delicious. Addictive trails, dizzying descents and wonderful views in the Davos and Klosters region. And it was not even necessary to think or prepare whatever it was because the guide handled everything. Definitely, he knows what he does. Thank you very much. Riding (cycling) and smiling with Ride and Smile: totally recommendable.

Nuno

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 23, 2019

We spent two amazing days with Ride and Smile guide in Davos this winter. Our guide immediately understood what we wanted, and a think he wanted the same:).
He found nice powder off-piste skiing close to the lifts the first day. We managed and enjoyed a lot of runs that day.
Day two we went touring and got great skiing, powder, gorgeous views and a lot of sun.
Our guide was very helpful and serviceminded, with great local knowledge and of course a big smile.
We left Davos with smiles all around our faces, much thanks to Ride and Smile.

Date of experience: February 2019
Ride-and-Smile-ch, Inhaber at Ride and Smile, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2019

Thank you it is great to now you enjoy your Time with Ride and Smile

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The snow was falling the stage was set for a prolific powder day ! The OC Posse was formed ..... Ride and Smile was found !!!!!
Great company great guides made for the amazing adventure ahead !
Man is the man !!!!!!
If in Davos Klosters and looking for an off piste adventure then just contact , Ride and Smile all day !!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Ride-and-Smile-ch, Inhaber at Ride and Smile, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Thank you for skiing with Ride and Smile.

Reviewed March 22, 2019

We had 5 skiers who wanted to find some off-piste spots to ski, but didn't know the area. So we looked for a guide at the last minute. We found Ride and Smile and, luckily, they were available. Well we had hit it right with a perfect bluebird day and plenty of fresh powder from the night before. Our guide watched us ski, to see our abilities and gave us the day that you dream of. He never took us too far above or below our abilities. From a hike up above the lifts, which I really didn't want to do, but real glad I did, to the awesome tree run, it was one of my top 5 days ever skiing.
my hats off to a great guide who knows his job and gets you to enjoy the great skiing in Switzerland

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you Bob for the great day.