All reviews very nice hotel half board breakfast and dinner shuttle bus ski resort wellness area swimming pool balcony spa facilities menus
Reviewed January 19, 2018

I have visited this hotel couple of times years ago, and I was keeping in mind a more exciting memory_
By a price of +1000 for 2 nights, I was bringing all my luggage in with no help at my arrival_ no parking space for my car inside and snowing hard outside as mad_ we had some 2 plates of meat for dinner by 200 chf with some wine in their restaurant- asked for some small portion of cheese with marmalade and their answer was that not possible_ I had to ask the very big plate of cheese otherwise they cannot serve it_
I asked later a dental kit at reception (forgot mine at home) reply was that they cannot give but they can sell one_ ok, ready to pay it, after 20min wating standing in front of the desk they told sorry we dont have anymore—— trust me that if I keep on smiling is to give my wife the impression that I am super happy on our special week end, otherwise I would have talked with these guys...
My very last time here, I am very used to pay expensive hotels around the world and trust me that there is not worth in this price

Room Tip: Try others around
Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank CaptMorg1
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

We spent Christmas vacation in hotel Adula. Room was very nice and the hotel upgraded us from a 4 beds room to two communicating rooms which was very nice. Spa is really great, above a 4 star hotel. Food was nice at dinner and really grest at breakfast. Nice to have Santa Claus giving a gift on Christmas eve to all children

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Dennis B, Geschäftsführer at Adula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you very much for your nice words!
It's good to read, that you had some wonderful days at our house.
We would appreciate to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I loved my experience at the Adula Hotel! It looked so quaint from the outside but had a pretty good size lobby when you enter.
I liked that at check-in they took the time to walk you to your room and show you the place. I was also pleasantly surprised that they held an aperitif for their guests. What great hospitality!
I took advantage of the spa and was so happy that I did. It was such a beautiful venue and the massage was relaxing and well done. I heard the pool is also fantastic but unfortunately did not have the time to go, so must return back!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights, on arrival got upgraded from regular double to double room with balcony so a great start. Hotel is very nice, facilities very good. Extensive swimming pool and spa area. Great garden for lounging and terrace for breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful. Surely recommend staying here when in Flims!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Olaf R, Geschäftsführer at Adula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Thank you very much for your valuation.
We are glad, that you had such a good stay at our hotel!

See you soon again!

Yours Hotel Adula-team

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Stayed in room 107 - clean, big terrace with two doors, great room. With ski boots the walk will be too long - they have shuttle service. Nice big SPA area with both inside and outside pool. Nice to have this in the winter also

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Olaf R, Geschäftsführer at Adula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Thank you very much for your valuation.
We are pleased that you had a good stay with us.

Perhaps we may welcome you next winter?

Yours Hotel Adula-team