“Amazing skiing!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing skiing!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I arrived early in the morning. The clouds were low and it was cold so I immediately went to the highest lift. It was sunny above the clouds and the view was amazing. I liked skiing the other side of the lifts the best because you ski right under the mountains and there are some relatively easy off pist slopes. The terrain was challenging but fun. I enjoyed skiing here better than Zermatt. I brought my own equipment but my friend rented at the ski verleih at the top of the first lift.

Visited February 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A nightmare”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We went there for sliding. It was everything else than a sliding pist. Every 3 meters, there is a wave of around 50 centimeters, which stops you in a very abrupt way. Then you have to stand up, walk a meter, and go on till the next stop, and this for 7 kilometers. The worst is the end of the pist: a disaster. The half of this one was rocks and earth. They should have it closed. So for all this fun we 4 had to pay more than 90 francs ( it is the half day ticket from 13:00). When we asked for having a part of the money we spent back ( instead of these tickets a one way ticket as we would not go back for a second round) the employee told us no, and that we went bought by our own risk.
We think that if we pay this price we can expect these people to provide a better service on the pist. It was really a shame and all the people we met on the pist were as decieved as us by the quality of the pist. We would recommend no one this place, unfriendly, expensive, with nothing else than a pist wich hurts you so much that you cannot sit after it for 2 days.

3 Thank Kandalex