Orsett Hall
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Bell Inn Hotel(Horndon-on-the-Hill)
$105
$101
Travelocity
Stifford Hall Hotel(North Stifford)
$71
$59
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Thurrock Lakeside(Grays Thurrock)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Thurrock M25(West Thurrock)(Great Value!)
$72
$42
$57
PremierInn.com
$128
Ibis London Thurrock(Grays Thurrock)
$58
$54
Granby Hotel(Northfleet)
$97
All reviewsafternoon teacakesgarden roomspecial occasionwedding venuefrom start to finishmy mumbirthday treatfood was lovelyrun smoothlysunday lunchbeautiful groundsstaff were attentivedance floorwaiting staffbeefwedding reception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I spent in total eight weeks staying their self catering accommodation. The staff were excellent, very friendly and I couldn't find a single grumpy one and I tried. The accommodation was wonderful and any problems we had were quickly solved. The good was great. The grounds are beautiful and the little playground very nice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Andrea I, Public Relations Manager at Orsett Hall, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Many thanks for the review - we are very pleased that you enjoyed your 8 weeks with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

we went for afternoon tea this afternoon at the orsett hall hotel.we went for my nieces and friends birthday treat and what a treat it was.a lovely lady called Phyllis was our waitress and what a nice lady.we had a selection of sandwiches and cakes a nice selection of teas was at hand for your choosing,yes we would go again.thanks to you all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Many thanks for taking the time to make a review and we are pleased that you had a lovely time. Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was a guest at our Annual Charity Function at the Orsett Hall Hotel - I am compeled to let anyone know who is thinking of booking a function, how good the hotel, management staff and service was. The function went off to perfection, the room looked beautiful and the staff could not do any more to help - a special mention to Hotel manager Leo who was outstanding and took care of every detail - If you want to hold a function of any description you can do no better that the Orsett Hall - we will be back next year, no doubt - John Foster

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Andrea I, Public Relations Manager at Orsett Hall, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments and for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that your event was a success and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed for two nights with an old friend for a catch up and had a lovely experience. Staff friendly and so helpful, lovely food and felt as though nothing was too much trouble. Didn't try the spa as left it too late to book, but good reports so maybe next time...ps the braised beef was to die for!

Room Tip: worth asking for an upgrade if available
1  Thank maura f

We are pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope to see you again soon. Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My friend arranged his wedding here and my wife and I decided to stay overnight. Our room was very good quality with comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom. Reception staff could have been more welcoming but all other staff were excellent. As guests at the wedding we thought the whole occasion was managed very professionally.

At breakfast on Sunday morning the service was quite slow. We were warned that there would be a 20 minute wait for our cooked food which turned out to be the case. However the food was of a good quality and plentiful.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a good quality hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Andrea I, Public Relations Manager at Orsett Hall, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we are pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are very sorry that you had to wait for your cooked breakfast and hope that it was worth the wait. We hope to see you again very soon.