“Excellent food in a super location ”
Review of I Piceni

I Piceni
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Ortezzano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

I Piceni represents everything you ever could wish regarding top class food in Le Marche.
Situated with an amazingly beautiful surroundin embrasing service and a top class chef.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank hansaxe
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

We had an EXCELLENT meal here at I Piceni. The restaurant is small and quiet, in a beautiful setting, and the food was so well-made; each dish was flavorful and delicious. We’ll be back!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Know the place for years. Famous for great professional chef. Setting good enough to invite even most demanding guests. Sofisticated menu. Good moderately pricesed vino. Great value for money. Frindly efficient service.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

It was probably one of the best restaurants we have been to in la marche! The food was delicious and the service was very friendly and helpful. We will for sure come back!

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank 788robert
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here twice during our stay, the first was on the night of the red moon, when we sat on the terrace looking out over the spectacular Aso valley and the Hill towns that overlook it.
Food here is properly done from local ingredients and a cut above most restaurants in the area, perfectly cooked with good sauces and little touches of delicious flavours that set it apart. Interesting local wines too. It was all so good we had to go back a few days later.
My wife is a coeliac who does not eat meat, she was well catered for despite much of the menu being off limits. The food, views and service make this a special place.

Date of visit: August 2018