All reviews outdoor pool great spa lake constance parking ticket view of the lake hotel management lindau island bodensee boat stuffy curtains
Reviewed June 17, 2016

My husband an I stayed in this hotel and we really loved it. The hotel is right on the lake surrounded by a beautiful park. We had a suite (no.234) with breathtaking view. Very clean and comfortable.
The service in the hotel is excellent. The breakfast is great an the diner delicious.

The location is excellent for walking, cyclin or just relax.
The hotel i one of the best hotels we have ever been and we really travel a lot.
We really enjoyed our stay and have even booked the hotel and the same room for the next year.

Room Tip: Rooms with lake view are excellent
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Uta G, Quality Manager at Hotel Bad Schachen, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Dear rosarepublicacheca,

thank you very much for your nice feedback. It was a pleasure to us to have given you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.

We look forward to your next visit, best regards

your Team of the Hotel Bad Schachen

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

Its a beautiful hotel with a very kind staff. Its old style hotel. They have very tasty breakfast buffet. Its for relaxing and mind free from all work stress that you have. Its also nice for people who want to visit boden lake that located between three countries.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Dear Salem A,

we appreciate to hear, that you had a relaxing and nice stay in our house. We look forward to welcome you again, best regards,

your Team of the Hotel Bad Schachen

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I did not stay in the Hotel Bad Schachen (I am sure it is wonderful), I have only used their wellness area, since the hotel I have stayed in in Lindau did not have a suitable spa and wellness area.
I think it is wonderful they offer entrance and treatments to outside guests. Their wellness is very clean, peaceful and relaxing. I have enjoyed my treatment (face and neck cleansing) very much and the beautician who performed it was very professional - she talked me through every step and explained everything about the treatment, there were no surprises. I have also received very helpful advices about skin care. The beauty products (like face masks) have a high quality and the whole treatment was worth every cent. The staff is very attentive, I was offered drinks and the beautician checked-up on me from time to time if everything was alright.
It was a very pleasant experience and I am for sure coming back.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Uta G, Quality Manager at Hotel Bad Schachen, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Dear Igor,

we appreciate to hear, that you enjoyed your visit and your treatment in our Spa. Thank you very much for your nice review.

We hope, you will visit Lindau again and come back to us - as our hotel guest as well.

All the best to you and greetings from Lake Constance

yours Bad Schachen Team

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Without a doubt one of the most relaxed and friendly services I've experienced for some time. We felt so welcomed by everybody in the staff. The hotel itself? The setting is fantastic ... Right on the lake with a beautiful garden and indoor and outdoor swimming pool and a great spa/sauna area. But, who needs the pools when you can jump straight into the lake from the hotel garden!? We were there with children and that was very uncomplicated so I would say a child friendly atmosphere! We will come back without a doubt!!!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Uta G, Qualitäts Manager at Hotel Bad Schachen, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2016

Dear 1234CN,

thank you very much for your friendly feedback. We appreciate to hear, that you and your family enjoyed your stay in our house.

We look forward to see you and your family soon again, best wishes and regards,

yours Team of the Hotel Bad Schachen

Reviewed November 20, 2015

The hotel staff were really friendly and the food was great. The view of the lake from the room was fantastic. A good place to chill out and relax especially within the Spa facilities and hotel grounds which were excellent.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Uta G, Quality Manager at Hotel Bad Schachen, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2015

Dear robertthomas2007,

thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate much to hear, that you enjoyed your stay in our house and especially in our Spa.

We hope to welcome you soon again, best regards

yours Team of the Hotel Bad Schachen