“A Greek special”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
SaarLouis, Germany
“A Greek special”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I have to begin this review making it clear that along with Spanish, I am also not a great fan of Greek cuisine in general. That part over, I can say that Delphi do try hard to please their guests and this place is very popular in Saarlouis. The nice thing about Delphi is that it is to be found in the old Napoleonic battlements and from an architectural point of view is pretty fab. Regarding the food, it's pretty much the standard Greek fare and as a rule I just stuck to the salads which were very good, as for the rest, I'd rather go Italian or French.

• Visited February 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Dinner was satisfying, but not extraordinary”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This restaurants ratings are way too high. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very nice, however the food and service were just ok. My husband, my daughter and myself ordered a meal for two (appetizers, salads, meat, etc.) The salads were good, the lamb was cooked very nicely, however the gyro meat was substandard and very dry. We were given Ouzo upon ordering and would have preferred not to have it b/c we were having a glass of wine with our meal and not trying to get drunk. After the meal they gave us some fruity liquor which we also did not drink. The meal was expensive and the food did not meet our expectations. However, the ambiance was very nice. Perhaps, ordering an individual portion of something instead of a "sharer platter" would have been a better choice on our part.

• Visited August 2011