All reviews casa del mar great surfing intermediate level private lesson rooftop terrace days surf great week video analysis green waves surf class living room surfing experience mariano samara accommodation lanzarote wetsuits
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic week. Instructors were superb- Dom taught the art of the board thoroughly, Gerry's wisdom on the power and ways of the ocean brought me on, and Mariano's coaching on mindfulness and letting go showed me the gateway.....:)

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I'm totally agree with every word written by my new friends, which I found in RedStarSurf school this December - Daisy, Felix, Enda, Mark and Claudia.
Thanks to instructors for great work, I can compare to another school in Famara - RSS is the best (of two) :-). The main idea, which helped me to move forward at my surfing this year, was Gerry's "Look where you gonna go!" and Mariano's "Смотри прямо!". See you next year. Thanx to RedStarStuff for the surfhouse comfy and friendly atmosphere.
#ChinUp!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2019

In the lovely surfer village Famara you will find everything you need if you are up to surfing. The red star surf camp is a great place to stay to meet new people. The surf lessons are well organized and the surf instructors are highly motivated to get you to the next level of surfing.

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Great and fun crew! Lessons are really helpful and feel individual. I learned to stand on a board in just two hours! The hostel vibe is cool and familiar, since almost everyone stays there for the same cause. People are organizing roadtrips, bbq‘s or partys all the time and famara is just the loveliest spot! I’ll be back for more surfing ;) thx a lot to redstar!

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

I just had one of the holidays of my life here.

Instructors are extremely capable and actually want you to improve and will help you to do so no matter what your level is (while having fun of course). They are a sound bunch of lads who are experienced and know exactly what they're doing. Thank you Gerry, Mariano, Dom and Adri for all your help. #ChinUp

The trip was brilliant for a Solo Traveller. I met loads of amazing people in the Hostels and we became fast friends and did several trips together. The School makes an effort to bring people together by adding all Lodgers in a WhatsApp Group and organising Parties.

Accommodation was clean and had everything you would need. The room wasn't clean when I arrived but this is a minor complaint and was quickly rectified.

If you are thinking about going to Lanzarote and taking in the Surf stop looking and just book Red Star.

I hope to come back next year