“Another great experience”

Surf School Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: Do use our website please to find out more about the school and contact details. There you will find out about the course that suits you and all our price structure.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our son Jack attended surf school for 6 days over Easter and enjoyed every moment and he is already looking forward to returning. This is his fourth or fifth time attending the course and he met many others who were also returning again to develop their surfing skills. I think that says it all. He loved the surfing but also found it fun as the instructors, while being very professional can also enjoy having a bit of fun and a few laughs. So thanks again to Tim and his crew for the week of Dan Jamie Nicole and Ollie. Tim I promise to get Jack into the waves in Sligo and Donegal and we will see you again in October.

We stayed in Famara on this occasion. The selection of restaurants is top quality and we had some great relaxing evenings in the village. A great holiday for all the family.

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Thanks both and I do hope you both get in the water back home. Shame to waste that nice 10'. Great having you back Jack. See you soon.

There are newer reviews for Surf School Lanzarote

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My best friend and I decided to take a 4 days course.I can say that these 4 days were fantastic and intense ! I had only done a week of surf lessons a few years ago and in only 4days and I noticed a definite improvement and this is due to the amazing instructors that we had and their explanations,we can see that their goal is to make people improve and all that laughing and observing certain rules of security. lunch break was a good time to joke and also a good time to understand the sea (among other things I have to thank Tim and his crue for preparing a different lunch every day just for me since I'm allergic to gluten) I highly recommend to all people who are intrested to try out surf this surf school (your arms will feel much physical exertion, and in that case the instructors will give you a nudge ;)) but you will notice a real improvement and this will gratify yourself a lot.during these 4days I almost had the feeling of being part of a "family" and I will definitely return as soon as possible

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thanks so much for that and we do hope to see you soon as you say. Thanks from all of us .

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great coaches and surf. Thank you to Nicole, Olli, Jamie and Tim. Time for some practise at home now....

Hope we see you again some time but do stay in touch with any surf related questions of course. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have taken courses at a good many surf schools over the past two years but none as professional and well-organized as Tim's. I can't believe how much we've improved! Nicole's exceptional teaching had us progressing from merely 'catching waves' to 'dropping a green wave and making a correct bottom turn' in just three days. As a teacher myself I appreciate how hard it is to take your students where you want them to go. You have to really know your stuff AND be super-dedicated, and that is exactly what we experienced from the coaches at Surf School Lanzarote. Thanks, thanks, thanks - we had a fantastic week surfing thanks to you guys!

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Hi .. some how we missed coming back to your review but its such a great one ! Thanks so much and hope to see you again soon. Keep surfing !!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

HI just wanted to put in this review to say thanks to all the Guys at the Surf School in Famara. It was my first time trying to surf and i am hooked ! It's such a Buzz when you find your feet!

This was my first Solo trip and it was excellent, everyone was so welcoming. You get great coaching from Tim, Nicole, Jamie, Dan and Ollie. But it is not just about Surfing. Safety, wave formation, history, where to surf and even how to buy a wetsuit is explained. Its a total package.

In the five days i felt my fitness and flexibility impoved, and alot of people have even said i have lost wieght. I am already trying to figure out when i can get out to Lahinch!

I would highly recomed this to anyone, Solo travellers or couples and Families. Famara is a lovely village with pubs and restaurants and i think i wil stay there when i go back. This is simply a Fantastic course. Thanks Guys.

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Brilliant , thanks and hope the training stuff we sent works well and we see you soon. Thanks from all of us.