“Best surf tuition around”

Surf School Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: Do use our website please to find out more about the school and contact details. There you will find out about the course that suits you and all our price structure.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

As a group of lame, London surfers, who every now and then make it to Croyde, we had a great time at Surf School Lanzarote, and improved loads over the 3 days. Excellent structured course, with loads of additional information you never learn about tides, rips, board design, etiquette. And a fun loving family business also.

Also, it's an amazing location to learn to surf, hot, consistent, fun vibe.

Looking forward to going back.

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Was great to have you all here and now you can all shine out at Croyde . Wetsuits all back safe and sound too . See you all again I hope

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Can't recommend Surf School Lanzarote enough.

Six friends and I signed up to 4 days of lessons and were nothing but impressed. First of all, Famara is just a lovely place to be, a nice quiet little surf town (with some really nice restaurants and bars), the weather was great, and the surroundings mountains are the perfect backdrop when sitting on the beach looking out at the waves.

I've surfed quite a few times so thought a I knew a little about what I was doing, but Tim, Dan and Dan imparted their knowledge which when used in the water meant I could paddle faster for longer, get out the back easier, and most importantly catch those nice sweet green waves.

My surfing came on leaps and bounds, and all the guys teaching were great fun to be around. It was a truly memorable experience!

2  Thank JimmyFryer
Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thanks for that , thats great to get and it would be geat to have you back sometime and help you impvove more too. Keep in touch please

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Absolutely awesome few days of surfing and gained some insightful theoretical knowledge which could be put to use in the waves, all thanks to Tim, Jake, Dan and Dan. Anyone who would like to improve their surfing skills or like my girlfriend and I would just like to know how to surf this is the place to come, these guys live and breathe surfing and coach in a manner which inspires confidence. Can't wait to go back.

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thats great to get thanks and I will add that list of surf films very soon. Take care both and speak soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tim, Jake and Dan! Thank you all for the great week of surfing, coaching and fun! I really enjoyed my 5 day course, the lectures during lunch time where very useful to get an idea what else matters in surfing, beyond just standing on the surf board, at least I know now, what else to look for while doing my research and learning about surfing & preparing for my next trip!
It was great to have this enthusiastic support from all of you, each time anyone of us managed to finally stand-up on that surf board!:) The teacher – student ratio was fantastic, everyone had a chance to undivided attention and specific feedback; all three of you are great instructors, although each one of you had the unique style that complements each other.
I felt safe all the time, even when Jake made me paddle out with him for that green water (no fear when professional life guard is there to rescue you if you need it!;)
My next goal would be to pass through those ‘killer’ white waves and ride unbroken waves, so I can call myself a surfer girl !:) Thanks guys, it was so much fun!

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thanks for that's great and super happy you felt safe all the time too. You did lots better than I think you thought you would and it would be lovely to have you back.. please keep in touch and thanks again for coming.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the thing i had appreciate if was that instructors follow u step by step...they never leave u, but continue to give tips and encouragement!! I stayed 6 days and i really enjoyed my time. Is an experience to do and to continue!!!

Surfschoollanzarote, Owner at Surf School Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Hi Cristina . Thanks for that ! really good to get your review. Ciao